Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » GQ - April 2007 - Foot Fetish Testimony

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GQ - April 2007 - Foot Fetish Testimony
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Quentin Tarantino walks around the bush with his admiration of feet, but now I read an online clipping that Quentin actually admits his fetish in the April 2007 issue of GQ - this should be an interesting read!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
should be interestin, i dont suppose you have the link of the online clippin?
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had it, but it was a .dot-com so I didn't post it....

oh well here's the link

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070326/COLUMNISTS18/703260411

[p.s. the cover says why Tarantino punched Bob Dylan, too bad the fetish couldn't make the front cover, hah]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q is cool with me.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
qt's quote- ''I hang out with different female posses, different groups of girls, and I'm part of their cliques," Tarantino, 44, said.
"Literally, four women will show up at the door, ringing the doorbell, when we get together to watch 'American Idol' and stuff like that," he said.
its more like ''i fuck around with multible pairs of feet @ a time,they knock on my door,watch idol,wile I watch their feet''hahaha he's a lucky man that q.t.wonder if he ever floats around on here...

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

That's exactly what I thought about with the pairs of feet analogy, and you're not the first one to bring up the proposition that Tarantino may be lurking around the forums just with his ol' account simply watching and learning.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I scooped up the issue by the way. No he isn't purely blatant about his fetish but does it really matter? No! As well in asserting that Sofia Coppola is always filming feet check out the following quotes:

quote:
Quentin Tarantino, in the April 2007 issue of GW:
People are finding feet sexier and sexier. They're out of the closet.

quote:
I'm showing the things that I think are sexy: legs, ass, and feet.

~AF05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QT doesn't need to come out and say it. The different things he has said at times, a few stories about his foot admirations, his lingering foot shots in his films, etc., are all testimony to the fact that he's a female foot lover, which is cool by me. If anyone can make liking women's feet cool, it's QT.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

You know what Fate111, you're absolutely correct! Through each movie Quentin directs, he is telling the public by his choice of shooting feet and likewise through the interviews. When I think of celebrites with foot fetishes, Tarantino's name is the first to come to mind, followed in second by ol' Tommy Lee, although his fetish may be drawing some concerns right now.

~AF05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Yungfootluvr
Loyal Member
Member # 22062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yungfootluvr   Author's Homepage   Email Yungfootluvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taration has come out and said he has a foot fetish. he said it on the tyra banks show and had a top foot model contest while he was on the show. search on youtube for it, i seen it there before and i have it on tape. Taratino on Tyra Bank. great stuff, he has a true foot fetish!

--------------------
~~~~~Yungfootluvr~~~~~

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took a quick read of the article yesterday in barnes & Noble. I think its odd he attempted to assosciate foot-fetishism with being black. he stated that it was a "black man thing" and that he identified with black men(whatever!). Now I happen to be African-American, but I get the impression from this board that foot-fetishism isn't race specific.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Yungfootluvr, I saw Quentin on Tyra and his foot admiration came out, sure he's got a foot fetish, but steered clear from using the term.

~AF05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Yungfootluvr
Loyal Member
Member # 22062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yungfootluvr   Author's Homepage   Email Yungfootluvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah thats true, he just said it was something he liked.
but you could tell he is because of the way he was tellin the girls to model their feet in the contest. that should have been me up there doin the contest lol

--------------------
~~~~~Yungfootluvr~~~~~

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Oh yeah! There's no question in the world Tarantino's got a foot fetish. If there's anybody that can place feet right into mainstream, it's him.

~AF05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
I scooped up the issue by the way. No he isn't purely blatant about his fetish but does it really matter? No! As well in asserting that Sofia Coppola is always filming feet check out the following quotes:

quote:
People are finding feet sexier and sexier. They're out of the closet.

quote:
I'm showing the things that I think are sexy: legs, ass, and feet.

~AF05~

I just got through seeing Grindhouse tonight..
Legs,ass and feet some in Rodriguez's half quite a bit.....But Q's half even from the first minute you are going to LOVE IT!!!!!
(Sydney Tamia Portier---DAYUM!!!!!) [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links