Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To Those That Have Facebook....Huge Foot Trend!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To Those That Have Facebook....Huge Foot Trend!!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have a Facebook account I'm sure you may have noticed a little trend that I have picked up on - so many girls in groups will take a picture of their toes in flip-flops and post it along with their pictures! It's cool and it is happening more and more and more these days! My next door neighbor, my buddy's co-worker, a few different girls from my previous classes, the beautiful girl I went to high school with. I could go on and on and on, but I think you get the picture. Anyone else noting this pretty neat trend??

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Posted earlier by Pedactor:
what??!! no i havent seen this trend yet. ive looked at alot of girls pics.. i have facebook too.. shit what group/ school did u look??

A couple of Michigan universities - CMU & MSU.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've noticed the same thing, a couple from girls at my school actually. facebook is a great way to check it out.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Nice! Glad to hear this trend isn't just going on in my head.

~AF05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Just yesterday this beautiful girl on Facebook added a pic of just her and her friends' feet!! one of her female friends was quick to respond "i love feet pics!'

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

A pic of a girl's socks with her friend saying can she kiss them because they smell great!! - trend or no trend, this is HOT.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM me, I have lots of facebook gems of friends i know. We can trade
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At times I see girls in groups would put one foot out each and take a picture I don't know if anyone else has seen it. I am yet to see like a picture of someone's feet near the profile as being described here.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your not alone in your theory footdude! I posted a pic up here of two local girls that took pics of their peds and put it on facebook..with the comment on the photo saying "our feet...gross!"...if they only knew... [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prevaricator82
Major Player
Member # 22717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prevaricator82   Email prevaricator82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
At times I see girls in groups would put one foot out each and take a picture I don't know if anyone else has seen it.

I've noticed this more than once recently.
Posts: 171 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I'm glad that more people are realizing this...another one I spotted on there this girl has her tongue near a girl's sole!! That has fetish written all over it as it LOOKS like a foot fetish pic!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when women take pictures of there feet and post them
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting trend! Hope it continues!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Facebook account was disabled today.

[Cry]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
were you a naughty girl eliza? [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links