Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To Those That Have Facebook....Huge Foot Trend!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To Those That Have Facebook....Huge Foot Trend!!
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe im too old but what the HELL is FACEBOOK???
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a&f footdude...i think andy was asking for the urls, not correcting...
and yes i have seen this many times, love facebook, its great to get pics of feet of girls i actually know and have lusted after, girls are such teases on facebook.

bootster, it's facebook dot com, a social networking site similar to myspace, but i prefer it over myspace bigtime. mainly used by college kids, but i think high schoolers and older folks are getting into it a bit as well.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right about that Russ, Facebook is expanding upon its age demograph as many users are now in their thirties, and traffic to Facebook has nearly DOUBLED in the last year and a half.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm still kinda against that. that's what myspace is for. facebookl should really only be for college student. kinda like a online contact/photo album
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed there are also stacks and stacks of feet pics on such sites as flikr and photobucket. I've got some great gems from those sites. And I have no problem at all with [Jerkoff] to pics of my female friends' feet. Aren't mobile phone cameras great? But I wouldn't post pics of my friends' feet on the web or facebook coz they don't know I've taken them!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know this may be a bad idea, but i think we should make a thread in the foot pictures sections of picture from facebook we've came upon.

???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concus, blackHXC88
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh do..

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

ok then. looks like i'll start it. anybody else think it's a ok idea?
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for it, bro! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your idea, blackHx!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried starting it a while ago..never really caught on though...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

BlackHx has started up one, maybe this time it'll stick.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
BlackHx has started up one, maybe this time it'll stick.

Not really, it's already on the 2nd page in the "foot pictures" section. come on guys, need help here. [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links