Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » soccermomfeet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: soccermomfeet?
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what ever happened to her site and her yahoo groups etc?
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could somebody please answer the Soccer Mom question...??? Because this is the fourth post asking about her... She must have been popular.

I myself have no idea what happened to her.

Other posts asking about Soccer Mom:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006030

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006151

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005970

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no idea my man.. no idea

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is that retired. I hope she comes back, though. I at least hope to find someone with some of her movies. I have a few pics.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its interesting since she went to a footnight party (in atlanta i think) and it was shortly after that, that she went missing and the site closed, wondering if she got found out or something, perhaps someone who monitors the boards here from big horn has an answer
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since she know longer has a clip store would anybody be interested in trading some of her clips with me?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss her. She was one of the 1st sites i found. Tell ya something else too. Nikki's Arches looks like it could be finished too.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one really know yet what happened. I even tried to call them with no response [Cry]

You are right though foot_lovin. I saw her and even got to have a little fun with her that night but then the next day they did a set with a guy from the party. About a week later the site went down. I tried to contact them through email and phone number and I get nothing.

It's so sad! She was very good looking, great personality, and awesome feet! Hope nothing serious happened and I hope they come back!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea of what happened but this is the last Email I received from them.

quote:
Message From Soccermom:

Hi Wu, as you know we have "hung it up" and will no longer be involved in the "lifestyle". Though it was great fun while it lasted we have to pull down any and ALL of our web presence. If you wouldn't mind we need you to omit/delete the following pages AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

[Links were listed here]

Thank you so much for all of your support over the past few years. You are top notch and it has been a PLEASURE working with you. Your the best WU!

This is the way it goes sometimes. Models come and go all the time. Some return and some don't. Whatever happened, I wish them well.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
I have no idea of what happened but this is the last Email I received from them.

quote:
Message From Soccermom:

Hi Wu, as you know we have "hung it up" and will no longer be involved in the "lifestyle". Though it was great fun while it lasted we have to pull down any and ALL of our web presence. If you wouldn't mind we need you to omit/delete the following pages AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

[Links were listed here]

Thank you so much for all of your support over the past few years. You are top notch and it has been a PLEASURE working with you. Your the best WU!

This is the way it goes sometimes. Models come and go all the time. Some return and some don't. Whatever happened, I wish them well.
At least its great to hear something from them!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:

quote:
Message From Soccermom:

[Links were listed here]

At least its great to hear something from them!
True. I wish them the best. They were great team players around here.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links