Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever jacked off at work? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have you ever jacked off at work?
clean_feet_only
Board Regular
Member # 22306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clean_feet_only     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day a new employee came in wearing a sundress with no visible panty lines and flip flops. She was so fucking hot and her feet were perfectly shaped with a french. When she walked I got a nice view of her wrinkled soles. I got so worked up I had to excuse myself for a few minutes. I felt weird afterwords though.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, never at work. Though I've definitely had my share of boners! BTW, I wish I could still get that worked up over just a glimpse of sole. My tolerance for feet has gotten way too high! These days I need to witness full on foot/shoeplay.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clean_feet_only
Board Regular
Member # 22306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clean_feet_only     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
No, never at work. Though I've definitely had my share of boners! BTW, I wish I could still get that worked up over just a glimpse of sole. My tolerance for feet has gotten way too high! These days I need to witness full on foot/shoeplay.

this was years ago when i first discovered i loved feet.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was in high school, i used to ask to go to the restroom and end up staying in there for 15 mintues once. fucking terrible [Tongue]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did at my first job- I was assistant manager at an all-girls college aquatic center. Talk about lots of great feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in an all-female office ... staff of 8, and I'm the only guy. Of the seven women, six are drop-dead gorgeous (it's a creative/sales environment, so you've gotta be hot to survive) and they all take nice care of their feet. Working in Florida, open-toed shoes and sandals are pretty common in the office all year round.

So, as you probably can guess, you betcha I've jacked off at work. It's easy to shut and lock my office door for about 10 minutes ... I just pretend I'm on an important call and need privacy.

I also stay late on occasion, working after everyone else goes home, and, well, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I've, um, borrowed heels that have been left under desks.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have once in an Air Force Network Operations & Security Center during graveyard shift.

I was watching some movie about women on an island where a lady killed a guy with her legs and I beat off good and shot a hot load there from my swivel chair with my BDU pants unbuttoned. Yeah I was a sick perv, but I think I did it around some holiday time too.

I can't recall the exact date but it was around 2000. But one thing was for sure, it was "conduct unbecumming of an officer", LOL

[ April 26, 2007, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a lot. and usually right after having a great foot view. an dor conversation and the women showing me their feet, if I am every helping them find a producst and I ask them if I can see their shoes. If they as me, I will say I like them or Ive never see those before and for the more cunning I will tell them my mom or sister or gf has ones similar or I was considering buying one. so either way they take their shoes off and I will get to see their feet and hopefully catch the stinkyness of their feet ( very rare)..

then a fe wminutes later, with that fresh in my mind I will jack off in the resrtroom.

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never ever. I have internet access at work too so its crossed my many times.

Did get a blowjob when I visited my girl at work once though. :-)

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also once when we were closing I got a BJ in the bathroom, totally unrelated to feet. But IT was a nice way to spend over a damn hour. and I still didnt cum [Cry] It was nerve wrecking, what if I got caught?
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonyRockyHorror
Member # 18148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TonyRockyHorror     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't. I'm a taxi driver, and if I fap at the wheel I might hit a pole and get crippled.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have jacked off at work many times. Once when I was a telemarketer I took the shoes off of one of my co-workers, A hot blonde, and took them into the bathroom with me. I sniffed one while useing the other, filling it up with cum. I then washed her shoes out and gave them back to her. Needless to say that is one of the craziest things I've ever done. But I did end up going out with her after that so I guess it worked out.

Another time while delivering pizzas I had to pull over and take care of myself after one of my deliveries. The woman left her shoes by the door while going to get the money. They smelled really nice [Big Grin]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't when there have been other people around. At some of my offices, I get to see some flip flops and sandals and, believe me, I've seen some humdingers over the years!

I work the graveyard shift sometimes and I work on reality shows. So, I see a lot of bare feet clips, when girls are barefoot and the camera guy shoots a close-up. (That happens a LOT more than you would think.) Only when everyone else has left the building have I gone and spanked it in the men's room.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've jacked off in route from one service call to another.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bidit:
I have jacked off at work many times. Once when I was a telemarketer I took the shoes off of one of my co-workers, A hot blonde, and took them into the bathroom with me. I sniffed one while useing the other, filling it up with cum. I then washed her shoes out and gave them back to her. Needless to say that is one of the craziest things I've ever done. But I did end up going out with her after that so I guess it worked out.

Another time while delivering pizzas I had to pull over and take care of myself after one of my deliveries. The woman left her shoes by the door while going to get the money. They smelled really nice [Big Grin]

wait, do you mean you literally took the shoes off of her, or you took them w/o her noticing?
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links