Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever jacked off at work? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have you ever jacked off at work?
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I used to wank myself all the time at in middle school. I kept pictures in my wallet of girls and their feet. I used to do it quite often at my current workplace, but my best experience was at my last job. My boss, who is only 2 years older than me, caught me staring at her feet when she was putting up poseters on a cork board (I used to tutor at the same school I went to as a kid when I was in high school.. shameful, but i had losts of views of young soles) any way, my boss Angie asked me to stay at work afterwards to help her carry some stuff in and out from her car. I had no idea it'd result in one of my best footjobs! She has a perfect pair of size 6 always pedicure feet.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. so yesterday at work was awsome.

This may be longer than I planned)

I jacked off at work, but in addition to that I got to see many beautiful female feet. I think this is a record for me, by far.

Lets start off..

#1 a lady came in, kind of with an accent maybe eastern european or even hispanic (but didnt look so, had dark hair, but fair skin) anyways. she was not attractive, but not ugly. a typical mother in the age of probably mid 40s. I helped her out looking for something and then looked to see if anyone was around. I commented her about her having nice sandals( they were nothing special or sexy btw) they were like this but an off white color ( http://cgi.ebay.com/WOMENS-SANDALS-ST-JOHNS-BAY-SZ-8-COLOR-BROWN-LIKE-NEW_W0QQitemZ330112155429QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem )and she was kind of hesitant and told me they were st johns bay and then asked me why. I said My mother had the same and wanted to see them. so after another request I was able to get them off. her feet also didnt look pretty or anything, but they did look smelly and that was the whole reason behind me asking. so after they were off, I asked if they were real leather. she said she thought so. I said " can I smell them?" by this time, she was already a bit reluctant taking them off, now she looked at me awkwardly because I was asking this. I was kind of worried, what if she made a scene, or told the manager. But I took my chances anyways and asked her. I want to smell them to see if they are real leather, and she said they may smell, because her feet were sweaty. I said thats ok, and before she could say anything I took the part of the sandal where her toes meet the ball of her foot and inhaled. They had a mild smell ( which wasnt bad considering, she was only barefoot in a sandal) so I can only assume, if she wore nylons and pumpos they would have had a much more agressiev smell. anyways I liked the smell and was excited since I dont get the chance to smell sandals very often ( especially ones who smell like the owners foot [Smile] ) so then I told her they smelled ok and held it up for her to smell it also. and she did. then she put thhem back on and I told her thank you for putting up with me, she didnt have an expression. she wasnt upset, just surprised. But she wasnt turned on by it either. I guess she never knew someone would ever ask her something like that before... So nevertheless this was a great start in the day, even if I didnt get to experience anymore feet, this alone was a big turnon and accomplishment.

#2 a black woman, in her late 20s or real early 30s a bit on the heavy side, but not fat.. Just a bit thick. wearing black wedge, leather sandals.. she also had a nic epedicure, kind of a muilticolored nail polish, I cant tell you what was the predominant color in it, but they looked nice). I helped her out also ( and by this time the store was a bit busy, so It was harder to ask if I can see their shoes, because the fear of other customers or employees maybe able to see or hear) I was missing my chances, because she was getting ready to leave, so as she progressed closer and closer to the door, I had to take my chances and I just did. I asked her " I like those sandals, where did you get them?" she wasnt hesitant like the first customer. she took them off and allowed me to see. and kind of embarassed when she told me, she got them from a thrift store. I said, oh can I see them?, and she was excited that I was interested , she took them off and asked me. "oh you like them?" and I told her , yes. ( They also had in some toe prints that where textured in the insoles of the sandal) I was kind of pissed though, because I know if we were in a more secluded part of the store. and not around people. I could have probably lifter her sandal and took a sniff and she would have probably been happy about it, vs cusatomer 1. But I was too near people and was in plain view, kind of. so I just left it at that and she told me " Thank you, for all your help" and I helped her put the sandal back on and her foot caressed my hand as it went back in the sandal. and she carried on.

Now It was my break time and I was pretty satisfied with what I saw so far today. I went home and saw my neighbors mom, which I had always loved her feet and as I explained got my chance to smell them and lick them when we were on vacation together (another story)... but she was asleep and I really wish I had been able to have more ime with her feet. But oh well. I say her, but she was getting into her car and was wearing pumps , from all I saw a few houses away. anyways, then I went to a grocery store, where I saw a lady, I had see earlier that day and I wanted to ask her about her sandals too, but figured a busy grocery store, near my work for that matter, isnt the best idea. So I carried on and went back to work.

# 3 was a pretty lady I noticed earlier, hispanic, with light brown hair and 2 young kids, she wasnt an immigrant though. Looks like she spoke english well and was her for at least over 50% of her life. looked like late 20s.....I also missed my chances to see her feet, fully out of the sandal. But after I rung her up and one of the employees went to the back to get a box for her item. I decided again. Its now or never. so I walked over and immediately asked her. where did you get those sandals from? ( this was stupid on my behalf, because it was so obvious that I went straight for her feet) she lifted up her foot. and shoed me. I asked if she can take it off. so I assister her and grabbed her ankle ( while her kids watched, which is something I avoid asking a woman, if her kids are present) and slid her sandal off. Unlike the last 2 feet. hers were abit smaller. 6 or 7 size and petite. she had on bright red polish, if I can remember and I quickly said, thank you as I "looked" at her sandal ( I was really looking at her feet) and slid the sandal back on. and as sson as I did and she put her sandaled foot back on the ground. I stood up and the other employee brought the boxed item and she left.

#4 A hispanic milf or even gilf for all I know. she was probably 50 years old and looked good. Not as good as # 3, but for her age she was pretty damn attractive. dark haired, dark eyes. she had on black sandals that looked fairly attractive and had at least a 3" heel. she had on dark red nai polish and her toes were i sequential order from smallest to largest ( Big toe) I offered her my help and she had a couple of questions. when I took her to the back of the store to suggest something for her, I asked her where she got her sandals from. she told me K mart. I told her " Wow, those are really nice to be from K mar and asked if she caould take them off. No hesistation, she took them off and I looked at the, (I really wanted to smell them like I did to #1)- (which was in the same spot almost as well) But for some reason I didnt wanna take the cance to scare her off. I felt her sandal and said they were really soft. she told me they were real comfortable. then I nticed that, where the shoe courves ( the toe meets the foot ) there was a built on black residue) where it may have been foot sweat collecting and collecting resulting in toe jam build-up. I scraped some with my nail and honestly dont remember if she even saw me, and I was very aroused at this point. I also wanted to check her soles to see if they were dirty, but she was sandaled on one foot an dbare on the other and was kind of standing up with her bare foot ( on her tippy toes to stay evenly) so I just gave her sandal back to her and ( I also dont remember if I even touched her foot, if I assisted her to wear her sandal or not, since I was so stoked aboiut this " toejam " or not. and we continued on the onversation about what she was looking for. and when she turned around for a second I put the crusted , black toejam in my mouth and remember thinking right away. what if it was old gum, stuck on her shoe and remember taking out 80% of it, but still had some in my mouth. It tasted slightly salty. I cant really tell what it was. if it was toejam, it should have had a more powerful taste , I would think. But either way, That was an awsome experience I think. I continued talking to her and then walked to another customer and started helping them, since she said she would be fine for now. I came back 10 minutes later and say she had her shoes off, and I really wanted to go up and do 2 things. 1-say that- (I thought your shoes were comfortable, since that waht she told me) and 2- now have the chance to smell her shoes, because I thought of wha to say. "oh, if they are realy leather they would smelllike it" and have my chance, but I remember there was something keeping me from doing so... either there was another customer in that area or I just didnt wanna scare her off, because when I talked to her about her sandal, everything went smoothly and I didnt wanna go overborad. I dunno. SO anyways about 30 min later, I rung her up and was able to obtain her name and adress to put her in our system and it turns out she doesnt live so far away from me. and I finished helping her and she said thanks for everything and she left. [Smile] By far I think #4 had he best looking feet and I could have had my best chances iwth it, but Its okay.. I can always stalk her, since she lives near me [Wink]

#5 This lady was late 30s or 40 and wasnt attractive, but was kind of tall 5'8" or so and was hispanic again...had feet that were nothing special, like #1. But I was horny and they were still above average. But barely. SO she was looking at some material and the office is right by it. I went into the office and peeked throuh the door. I was able to catch a glimpse of her feet and started jerking off. I jerked off til she was right by the door and wa sliterally 6 inches to 1 foot away. I came in a napkin and walked away right by her, without her knowing. about 10 min later. she was in another section of the store and I aksed her where she got her sandals from? she lifter her foot and told me ( A mart) or some name like that. which I havent heard of before. I aksed her if she can take them off, and I did, I was pretty disgusted because when I got closer, I saw she had some hair on her toes. anyways, she kept the conversation with me and I was the least turned o by this lady, because her feet didnt look like they were smelly/sweaty and were the least attractive of the day. plus the hair on the toe made it worse. But she was the most talkative about the sandals. (But #2 and #4 Im sure would have been the best to deal with, if It wasnt in a crowded area or if I wasnt paranoid about anyone seeing or scaring them off) anyways, thats the lady I jerked off to, because it was the most convenient (right by the office door)- which I almost forgot to mention, earlier that day I tried jerking off to a couple of asians ( one in sandals) but they didnt stick around near the door enough for me to do so.

#6 a caucasian lady, with flat pumps. and black hose. I wasnt really that horny anymore, but wanted to set a record. The most women I had take their sandals off was 4 or 5 in a day. and I just felt like beating my record. so I asked where she got her shoes from. she said ebay. and I asked if she bought them used or new. she said new [Cry] I liked used better. so I asked her to take them off. she did, her toes werent anything attracive, but better than #5s. they were unpainted and I didnt get close enough to see if they smelled. But my indication was that based on how the insoles of her shoes looked ( slightly discolored) they probably had a hint of footsmell. anyways I had that done and I helped her a bit more and rung her up and then she proceeded to leave, saying thank you as well.

Now I went on a 2nd break and got myself some food. I met a girl which had blue hair and was vietnamese and hungarian. ( not foot fetish here, just explaining my whole day)

I went back to work

#7 was later on in the night, when we were almost closed. this one doesnt count perhaps, because I didnt get her shoe successfully off.
another hispanic lady in her late 50s perhaps. I asked her where she got her shoes, she said "Panama" and she had pink toenails, which were fairly plump and looked pretty nice (not as nice as #4) and I even said can I see them, and she lifted her foot up and I can see that they were not slides, they had a stap on her ankle, and I said, "oh you dont wanna take those off" because they would have been a hassle, which is weird of me, since I was so persistent on having #1 take off her shoes, when she seemed a bit disturbed. But It was late and I didnt feel like bugging her (#7)anymore. so I helped her out a bit looking for some items. and she left a happy customer.

The end

sorry if this was long and it consists of bad grammar and some misspelling along with it being out of order, I wanted to write this down as if it were still fresh in my mind. and I didnt know it was going to be this long.

Thanks for your time and patience.

o #1, #4 and #5 were all great experiences. I just wish I had more time with # 2 and # 3 and # 7.

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is Hijacking. I should make my own topic. Thanks.
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bidit:
I have jacked off at work many times. Once when I was a telemarketer I took the shoes off of one of my co-workers, A hot blonde, and took them into the bathroom with me. I sniffed one while useing the other, filling it up with cum. I then washed her shoes out and gave them back to her. Needless to say that is one of the craziest things I've ever done. But I did end up going out with her after that so I guess it worked out.

Another time while delivering pizzas I had to pull over and take care of myself after one of my deliveries. The woman left her shoes by the door while going to get the money. They smelled really nice [Big Grin]

OMG, this is like the best ever! Those experiences must've felt enormously good and smelled enormously good too!

There's is nothing quite like a good hearty naughty cum after a heated build up thinkin of sexy feet [Big Grin] That rocks!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I hve j/off once when I was working during a holiday and I was the only one in the office

Took my puerto-rican co-worker's pink flip-flop that were under her desk. The print of her feet was so dark that I could see her toe-print and I smelled, licked and then cummed all over them!

It was awsome and it was the only time i did it.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mas
Board Regular
Member # 10074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mas   Email mas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A long time ago I had a GF at work and she didn't know it. Regal latina chick, probably Puerto Rican. She always wore these blue pumps with 3 inch heels. Not killer hot shoes in and of themselves, but on her they were the holy grail. Well, one day I realized that she was sneaker-commuting office chick. This was back East when that was new. So I initiated a stakeout. Sure enough, she kept those blue babies in a file cabinet. So I go in one Saturday and hit it. The drawer was not locked. I whisked those pumps to the mens room and made sweet sweet love to them. I went in a lot of Saturdays after that.

Roynaba, it was that "Puerto Rican coworker's pink flip-flp" line that convinced me to post, because back in the day I'd have done the exact same thing.

THE boldest move I made in this regard though was back in college. I had a work-study job as a receptionist. The chick who worked the shift after me always wore these super-high shiny cherry red pumps. Major CFM pumps, like 5 inch heels. She was a skinny hot Indian chick. And she always dangled. Always. She'd sit at that receptionist chair and cross her legs and go crazy with dangling those pumps. I simply could not bear it. So we got into a routine. When she started her shift, I would sit in her guest chair behind her and chat her up while I "read the paper". I had a newspaper across my lap, anyway. And I'd yank through my jeans and spooge on myself, and then it would be time to get on. See ya tomorrow. I did that a *lot*. She definitely had no idea that's what I was doing. Another GF that didn't know she was.

I don't push my luck like that anymore. I was crazy when I was younger.

mas

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILickToez:
quote:
Originally posted by Bidit:
I have jacked off at work many times. Once when I was a telemarketer I took the shoes off of one of my co-workers, A hot blonde, and took them into the bathroom with me. I sniffed one while useing the other, filling it up with cum. I then washed her shoes out and gave them back to her. Needless to say that is one of the craziest things I've ever done. But I did end up going out with her after that so I guess it worked out.

Another time while delivering pizzas I had to pull over and take care of myself after one of my deliveries. The woman left her shoes by the door while going to get the money. They smelled really nice [Big Grin]

wait, do you mean you literally took the shoes off of her, or you took them w/o her noticing?
Right off of her feet. She sat in front of me, and was playing with her white flats all day driving me crazy. I had no choice it was either that or explode. Oh and they smelled awsome too, a sweet, musky odor, no cheese at all.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never once, and I don't expect that I will. Buit, I guess you never know, I may come back here years down the road and be like "I joined the club, guys. D=" Hoping that doesn't happen, though. Lol.

Best.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have many a times. While working at Perkins when I was younger in the early 90's I had to clean the women's bathroom. Well when the waitresses would change into a new pair of pantyhose and throw their old pair away I used to get them. I had my way with them many times. I would just hang a "out of order" sign when I cleaned the ladies bathroom. Believe me I used my judgement, if there was no way of salvaging a pair I wouldn't do anything with them but most of the time they were perfect for masturbating. I know what your thinking but there were alot of sexy college girls working there. Our hostess was a hot 25 year old that would always dip and dangle her shoes, I don't know how many times she made me go to the bathroom.
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan2007_me
Board Regular
Member # 27182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan2007_me   Email dan2007_me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took a woman into the toilets with me at work late at night and I creamed all over her toes she then put her shoes on and then walked out back to her job!!! With cum squelching between her toes inside her heels
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did it once. Was bored and pulled out my mp3 player. Started looking at the many photos I have on it, which includes photos of feet. I got so worked up that I went to the bathroom and rubbed one out.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i have once in an Air Force Network Operations & Security Center during graveyard shift.

I was watching some movie about women on an island where a lady killed a guy with her legs and I beat off good and shot a hot load there from my swivel chair with my BDU pants unbuttoned. Yeah I was a sick perv, but I think I did it around some holiday time too.

I can't recall the exact date but it was around 2000. But one thing was for sure, it was "conduct unbecumming of an officer", LOL

Thats hilarious dude. I'm trying to get my commission now.
I've never thought about doing it at work. I've fatasized about hooking up with women after work or after a rough day when I know i'm going home to an empty house I might relieve myself....but that's the extent of it.
I think masturbation is cool in moderation. I know for me it makes me less apt to go out and meet women because I know I have my hand waiting for me. It also saps my energy and makes me less apt to want to go workout or do other things. It makes me sleepy too. And if i'm talking to women right after the deed, it makes me asexual pretty much. It also makes me less aggressive which can be a good thing at times, but for the most part it's not. Due to these observations in myself I try to refrain from doing it too often (once a week maybe) Unless I have exams and am super stressed out lol
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links