Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » celebs with foot fetishes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: celebs with foot fetishes
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think ludacris has admitted to it
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QT(Quentin Tarantino), I read somewheres about Kurt Russel having one also...there's more but I just cant remember who.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommy Lee and Enrique Iglesias come to mind also. Hell, Tommy Lee said the first thing he noticed about Pamela Anderson was how good her feet looked. Enrique Iglesias, meanwhile, opened up about it on Leno, all the while extolling the beauty of Shannon Elizabeth's feet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ricky Martin also has one b/c I remember a few months ago they were talking about how Ricky Martin admitted to liking to lick women's feet
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rappers Big Daddy Kane, Redman and Keith Murry like feet too, I think.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come if these celebrities like it then it's cool, but if I like it girls think I'm a weirdo?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i believe eddie murphy is a fetishist also.. unfortunately, i've heard that he wanted to see that trannie's feet that he picked up. DOH!

and howard stern has an appreciation.. although he has come out and said he doesnt have a fetish.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David Boreanaz from Angel and Bones admitted in an interview.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Optimus Prime has admitted he had a foot fetish as well. He opened up to Arcee and started licking her feet.

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you guys makin this up? seriously, loads of these names i never knew had one until just now, you tellin the truth, got proof?
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Above Existence:
Optimus Prime has admitted he had a foot fetish as well. He opened up to Arcee and started licking her feet.

[Confused] [Eek!] Arcee was a female!?!?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something about Enrique on Jay Leno with Shannon Elizabeth and her peds being beautiful...although I could suck on Shannon's toes ALL NIGHT!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember brooke burke said something loving to sit on her feet on the howard stern show a couple of years ago i think

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chedderlovesfeet
Board Regular
Member # 22853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chedderlovesfeet   Email Chedderlovesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know for a fact that half the dudes in pretty ricky do... in almost all their songs their talking about kissin rubbin and checking out feet... and in the background of one of their songs you hear "foot fetish" over and over.

--------------------
ChEdDeR

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
...although I could suck on Shannon's toes ALL NIGHT!

who couldn't?! [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links