Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » celebs with foot fetishes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: celebs with foot fetishes
slitknux
Member # 22549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slitknux   Email slitknux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redman does too.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
How come if these celebrities like it then it's cool, but if I like it girls think I'm a weirdo?

because the celebs are rich and famous. the ladies love them and dream for a chance to have a night with them. if it means letting them have there feet then trust me they will do it.we are all just normal freaks to them.

as for more celebs with the fetish, i heard shaq has one as he was caught staring at a ladies feet who was trying to interview him. he told her they were nice and that he liked them and she just smiled.
rapper nelly has one as he's made a song about it
also rapper T.I. does too as he was feature din the song. r&b singer NE-YO has one, he kissed tyra banks feet on the show one time
and john travolta was seen on a talk show giving the host a foot massage.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i heard hulk hogan has one and johnny depp
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markymark88:
i heard hulk hogan has one

"whatcha gonna do when the Hulk starts smellin' your shoe!!!!" [Laugh]

lame, yes, but i couldn't resist.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jam da man
Board Regular
Member # 22935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jam da man   Email jam da man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha lol on the subject of wrestlers
i heard gene stinsky has 1

Posts: 36 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the gene skinsky foot thing was just kayfabe, i dunno if he does in real life, his new angle, hes just insane

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links