Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature celebrity feet!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mature celebrity feet!!
dredog01
Board Regular
Member # 20629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredog01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to get hold of Vanessa Williams delicious feet!! I can only imagine what her gorgeous feet might smell like after a long day in heels!!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean. She is on my list:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006511;p=2#000027

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She did a great barefoot lesbian scene in Penthouse a long time ago (maybe 20 yrs ago) I remember it had some great feet shots in the photos, although no g/g foot worship, which would've been incredible.

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about the old bird in Titanic? She took the time to paint her toes at the end of the movie. And, it does not get any more mature than her.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
What about the old bird in Titanic? She took the time to paint her toes at the end of the movie. And, it does not get any more mature than her.

Yeah, I make it a policy of mine not to fantasize about women who are 5 times my age. Forget MILF, she's way past GILF (not that I would want to, mind you).
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:

[Laugh]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Patricia Heaton. Luncan had some pretty incredible pics posted in his forum a few months ago.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vanessa Williams - love to linger over those perfect peds [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dredog01
Board Regular
Member # 20629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredog01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some other mature celebrity female feet I'd love to smell and get my tongue on are; Linda Carter I'd always dream of getting her feet out of theose boots she wore in her television role as Wonder Woman and she's still sexy today!!! National Security Advisor, Condoleeza Rice, no doubt has gorgeous feet!! In her position, I'm quite sure she gets personal private pedicures. I bet her feet smell awesome after a long day in meetings and high-heels!!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mature woman list:

Joan Lunden
Patricia Richardson
Mary Hart
Leeza Gibbons

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links