Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » most common polish color (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: most common polish color
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was thinking about this at work today, but what color of nail polish do you see the most of? most of the women that come into the store have red of some sort (dark, light, bright, etc.), with a variety of different blues coming in second. every now and then i see a black or, more recently, bright orange/pink.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most common color toenail polish I see is some form of red, either fire red, maroon, or bright red. The second most common color I seem to see is pink.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, usually some form or red or red wine looking color from what I usually see.

i have no complaints either [Tongue]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, no complaints here either [Wink] i've also noticed a lot of women w/ french pedicures lately as well. a woman came into the store last night with bright neon orange polish on, omg it made her feet look even more yummy [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
red

french seems to be second most popular which is odd to me because most chicks can't pull it off

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definately red, especially with older women. I would say pink second most popular - see alot of pale pinks - for chicks who prefer a more subtle look than strong red shades. There is definately an increase in french pedicures though.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red, and its many versions of, no further discussion necessary. French pedicures and pink are both a distant 2nd and 3rd.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see a lot of pink or red, especially now that summer is almost here and I see a lot of feet in flip flops lately working part time at 7-11, thats mostly what I've been seeing.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reds and french i think. But then are these colours we look out for?
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
red

french seems to be second most popular which is odd to me because most chicks can't pull it off

i've been thinking the same thing bro, not many women can get a french pedicure and pull it off. thankfully the majority of the women i've seen with it while at work could, with there being one every now and then that it just doesn't look right on.

btw, anyone else like it when a woman puts some little design on her big toe? seen a woman a couple weeks ago that had stars painted on both big toes which were colored a nice bright red color [Mmm]

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
The most common color toenail polish I see is some form of red, either fire red, maroon, or bright red. The second most common color I seem to see is pink.

Mitch

I agree and I like. Painted designs on toe nail polish is super cool, too.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen an increase in frech pedicures also, but few can pull it off. I think more women are becoming comfortable with their feet and trying wild, bright colors to bring attention...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to paint mine pink, black or blue the best. But it is sounding like I need to paint them red more often.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
...most of the women that come into the store have red of some sort (dark, light, bright, etc.), with a variety of different blues coming in second. every now and then i see a black or, more recently, bright orange/pink.

That seems to be rough order of popularity that I see also. I have noticed quite a few French predicures and have seen a few very bright pinks or oranges. Man, do they catch your eye!! Lastly seems to be the really dark blues or blacks.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about the rest of you, but I like colors that approach the natural look, like the French pedicure, or pink. I loooove plain nails though.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links