Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » most common polish color (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: most common polish color
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blondetoes:
I'm not into french my self or boring colours I know look preety. But they are the best part of us, so I make mine look cool/sexy and prerry. I have over 54 different colours and shades. The brighter the better. Racing green is cool at the moment day go orange and pink, I would hate for my feet to look like everyone elses I want mine to stand out. Is that so wrong of me?

not at all [Smile] it's when they stand out above the rest when my attention is drawn [Wink] a lady that works at the hospital where my mom works was in the store not long ago, and she had on shiny silver polish. oh her feet looked just delicious, and i LOVE silver polish i find it just sooo damn sexy.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not into french my self or boring colours I know look preety. But they are the best part of us, so I make mine look cool/sexy and prerry. I have over 54 different colours and shades. The brighter the better. Racing green is cool at the moment day go orange and pink, I would hate for my feet to look like everyone elses I want mine to stand out. Is that so wrong of me?

honestly i hate those colors you listed and feet stand out by looking better than the rest

a simple pedicure that can be done at home and genetics is what makes a foot stand out, or atleast stand out for the right reasons

not by having some odd looking color

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Mike if I spoke out of turn, I just like to be differnt in my colour. You can have a stunning vase but by adding some pretty coloured flowers it really add's to it. I'm not knocking normal colours as I have a few myself.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You can have a stunning vase but by adding some pretty coloured flowers it really add's to it.

sorry but i don't like this either

when chicks add designs to their nails it makes them appear to be too high maintenance imo [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It appears that red is the most prominent color for some reason...

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nephilim_nut
Board Regular
Member # 16243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nephilim_nut   Email nephilim_nut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i say whatever floats your boat! i know that guessing what colour blondetoes has on, when i see her, is a really big turn on for me.
i see her toes and i think it does add to the beauty of her feet. in the same way a pair of strappy heels can, its like having a nice wrapping on your present, whatever is inside is amazing, but the wrapping is the cherry on top for me.
sorry for so many mixed metaphors but there you go.

--------------------
i'm new here, be nice.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links