Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How is your wife/girlfriend ........... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How is your wife/girlfriend ...........
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
handling your footfetish?
Did you get her feet just during sex or let she smell and take a look at her feet whenever you want!

f.e.: After a long day at work she returns home, removes her shoes and puts it in your lap to get a foot massage and let you smell, kiss and lick them(only if you are into smelly feet)!
If she puts her barefeet/nylonfeet on the couch beside you is she covering them immediatly or are you able to watch her toe-wiggling or whatever?
Im interested in this part your releationship because I think I have got a little problem in mine?
Please write a little action so that I gotta know whats really going on with my gf!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
For Me I have my lovely wife's feet whenever I wish, and not just during sex. It is just the kind of relationship we have. It begins first thing in the morning as after her shower I always rub and massage lotion on her sexy feet, and will give them kisses, licks and toe sucks as I do so which she loves.

When we come home at the work days end, I help remove her sexy work heels, and usually smell her fresh scent in them before helping her relax. Through out the evening she is usually touching me in some way with her feet, or at least teasing me in someway. When we finally sit down and relax to watch tv, talk, or read together her feet instintively go into my lap where I massage, caress, and kiss them as we both love.

At night when I come to bed, I will automatically seek out her feet under the covers and stroke them with my own just to feel her and be close to her. She will also do this to me.

Our foot play even takes place in public, like at restaurants if she is sitting across from me she will lift her leg and set it beside me so I can stroke or touch her feet and legs under the table which I love and we do not care who sees. If she is next to me, she will cross her legs and drape the closest one to me over my leg and rub her sexy foot against my leg as we eat and talk.

Even while driving she loves for me to play and rub her beautiful feet. While sitting in the passanger seat she will cross her right leg so her foot is between us and I will stroke and lightly rub her soft heels and soles, or simply take her slide completly off just because so I can play with her feet when we come to a stop. We are both very tactile.

I know how fortunate I am to have a sexy woman, and beautiful wife who loves and indulges my fetish to the maximum and loves the attention.

Do not rate what you have against what I have said here or what any one else does. Each relationship is unique and has their own ebb and flow of how things are. If things are not as you wish them to be, then talk with her...let her know how you feel and start a dialogue and conversation over it. Get her feelings and tell her yours so you both know how things are and perhaps why. I wish you well, and luck. I hope what I have written here helps you.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically my girlfriend claims "I've turned her into one of you", she loves it. Just today we were kissing and she ASKED me to f**k her feet!
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my wife 'Michee Me' is into it big time is getting into it more everyday! We have our own site...does it get any better!?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF hinted to me she was bored of me being on the PC by calling my name, i turned to face her (she was on the couch, pc next to it) and she planted her feet in my face.

When i'm at hers and she comes home from work, i get to take her shoes off and snife her feet through her hosiery, take them off and rub em for her.

My gf is quite open and happy with my feet fetish

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first nite my girlfriend and i hung out we got into talkin about turnon's and of course mine came up, and as soon as i said it, she pulled her socks off and shrieked "I love my feet!! Here look!" Gave her a little foot massage then, and within the first month she was telling me she wanted her pedicures, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week she'll tell me she wants one, and atleast once a week she'll usually tell me to suck her toes, or pay more attention to her feet. They get kisses every day, she wears flip flops almost every day. Right after an awesome footjob the other nite she asked me if she thought it was weird that giving me footjobs turned her on and made her want to touch herself.

I think she loves it...
[Smile]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all, it's been a while since i've been on.... and now that i'm back.. this topic continues to interest me.

now that i'm married.... things have changed a little.. the initial adjustments have been sweet. like a mentor once told me.. you're going to get what you always had, plus a lot more perks.

i've got tons of perks.. but in the feet domain... it's been a slower adjustment. she likes the attention, but doesn't want me to go overboard. however.. it's been a lot more fun. more access... more often.. but i don't over do it. she doesn't want to feel like i'm only into her feet.

she has been as cool as expected. i do get to talk more about feet.. she points out feet and shoes that she thinks i'll like.. and she is warming up more to what i like.

so.. each relationship is different.. and i'm enjoying mines. and as she accepts what i am into... i'm also accepting of what she's into.. and give her the same space i ask for. we're both very happy.. and i can't wait to see how the relationship grows.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Word bro. My girl loves the attention I give her feet. She never knew that the foot fetish c was this serious. And she gets her friends into it and they all take pics with each other for me! I love my foot fetish!

One thing is that we will always be remembered by ladies forever. She will look down at her feet for the rest of her life and think about how you made her feel thru her feet.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as Kim and I go she could tell very early on in our relationship I was into her feet. Every time we were having sex or she was "servicing" me I always asked her to get barefoot. I have always been real open and honest about my liking of the female foot. This however is isolated to sexy well taken care of feet and toes.

Over the years of our relationship my fetish has grown into the liking of smelling her feet, seeeing them dirty, licking her soles etc... She has always been more than willing to please and service me in these manners. A gf or wife who is truely yours will satisfy your needs as you need them. However it's a two way street and she must be maintained and serviced to the highest quality as well.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can get my girl's feet anytime I want, but she's very jealous as far as me looking at other women's feet.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My situation is similar to what 2swift and toeluvinfirefighter have described, having access to her feet at all times. They are aloways involved in sex to some degree- sometimes they are the sole focus for me. I'm pretty much in foot heaven with my wife, close to the situation that footlovers described where she's encouraging or asking me to do stuff with her feet.

It's been a growing process for us/her- not something she opened up to right away- but fortunatele she now has and pleased me out of my mind.

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend does whatever I want with her feet... whenever i want. She even does it herself.

We'll be sitting in a restuarant across from eachother and she'll put her feet in my lap and tease me through my pants or she will even give me a footjob right there! I can suck her toes, lick her toes, etc whenever I want. We have sex quite often so I often get footjobs, etc. We encoorporate it into sex most of the time now and it turns her on.

While she's giving me footjobs, she is often spreading her pussy open or finginering herself.

I think I'm one of the lucky ones where my girlfriend is into it and not wierded out AT ALL and finds it fun.

Last night she said "Let's take some pictures!". I looked at her with my jaw down. I said ok, so I took pictures of her feet and her pussy and a few videos of her fingering herself and giving me a footjob.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:

One thing is that we will always be remembered by ladies forever. She will look down at her feet for the rest of her life and think about how you made her feel thru her feet.

This is so true. I've "converted" a few women via the fine art of sensual foot massage and toe sucking and, in some cases, it has led to full blown foot sex. Quite a few of them think the feeling is incredible and, up until I came along, they had no idea that something like that could feel so good. As I always say, "Most women have no idea what they're standing on!" It's always a thrill to see a woman's reaction as she becomes "feet aware" and I'm glad I can bring her to that place.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any guys can do whatever they like to my feet! I love it!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
before i tied the knot.. i had a few feet 'converts' by way of me taking pics and introducing them to my site and at times nice massages. it's a great thing!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links