Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How is your wife/girlfriend ........... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How is your wife/girlfriend ...........
solelova
Board Regular
Member # 24560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alice your a dream girl
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really had a girlfriend into the fetish, I tried a few times but the relationships were never strong enough for them to be accepting. Sucks I guess, but I have not lost hope!!
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benedictine
Board Regular
Member # 14762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benedictine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Filpina wife has very, very beautiful feet, and she knows how much I love them. You know how some men call their wives "sweetheart" or "honey" or "dear"? Well, I call my wife "Paa" (pronounced Pah-ah), the Tagalog word for foot. She has never objected!
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot for your answers! They are very interesting to me!
There seems to be a lot of lucky guys around!
You have great girls!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My g/f is very foot friendly I guess I would say. I spoke of this is another post but yea, she is pretty open to my "fondness" as Tarantino puts it.She often sends little 60 second long clips of herself to my cellphone when/if she's away. She lets me do what I want with her feet at all times though, even when I don't specifically ask, she gives them to me. I wasn''t scarred at all to tell her about my "fondness" but I'm terrified of asking her if I could take just one picture of her feet and show you guys. Her feet are beautiful though.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she indulges me to my utmost fantasies.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl in question isn't even my girlfriend, but she indulges my foot fetish, pretty much anytime i want. I can play with, massage, tickle, kiss, lick and suck her feet and toes anytime i ask.

The most recent episode involved some foot massaging, painting her toenails, then her putting her feet against my crotch, and gently rubbing her toes against my 'erogenous zone'.

I'm just glad i had the guts to tell her about it, otherwise i'd still be without foot gratification. I hope when I hook up with a proper GF, she's as kind and accommodating as this young lady.

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with kids in the house it is difficult to "play" with her feet as much as i'd like to but, once the kids are in bed(about 9pm), we get to watch some TV alone,the whole while those gorgeous peds are on my lap, life is sweet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
with kids in the house it is difficult to "play" with her feet as much as i'd like to but, once the kids are in bed(about 9pm), we get to watch some TV alone,the whole while those gorgeous peds are on my lap, life is sweet.

This sounds a lot like me. My 9 year old (son) is becoming very perceptive, now and it gets tough for us to really get down like we use to, but we find ways. Oh, the joys of parenting and still trying to maintain some type of courtship with my woman [Roll Eyes] . Got to love it. [Big Grin]

[ July 08, 2007, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely a lot of lucky guys here, and to you i give a hearty [Cheers] now that i'm back from vacation i'm going to make some changes in my life, and one of them is to finally get a girlfriend. and preferably one that'll indulge me in all these fantasies i've been cooking up forever now [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has no idea that i have a foot fetish, she thinks that i kiss and lick her feet for her pleasure only so she loves me all the more for it. she loves it when i pay attention to her feet so she lets me at them whenever i want, during sex or just for fun.

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links