Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's Your Oldest Memory of Checking Out Girls Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's Your Oldest Memory of Checking Out Girls Feet?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1'st Grade Holy Communion when an attractive little girl I had an eye on walked down the aisle. That must have been back in 1991.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to really adore legs, but the first time I can remember really noticing a girl's feet was in the 9th grade. A girl named Kim sat next to me in biology and would always wear these black clogs that her heels would hang out of. Sometimes I catch her sliding her shoes on and off. Years later in 11th/12th grade I told her I needed to do some photos of her wearing those shoes for an art project. Yeah, I took photos all the way back then, but I wasn't open about it. I'd play it off and use the photos for my paintings and drawings.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
12-13ish at our community swimming pool. I realized that I was aroused by barefeet, wet feet and anklets (toe rings weren't around yet)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was four we moved to a new house. My mom's friend came to see the new place, and she brought her daughter, who was about my age. The two of us were in another room playing and I kept tickling her bare feet. It was totally innocent at the time, but even then I knew there was something about feet that I liked. There were probably situations before then too, I just can't remember them.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was 6 at kindergarten we should make a drawing of the conturs of our feet so everyone had to take their socks off. When everyone had done it I asked the teachers to do it do. They were around 25 - old women!! - and they took their shoes and socks off and did it!!
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably when I was about 4 years old or so, my mom had a friend of hers come over to spend the night. There was only one bed, so I slept in between them. I remember waking up some time in the middle of the night and my mom going to the bathroom. I kept looking at the barefeet of her friend, who also, as I vaguely recall, was also wearing leggings. So asides from being the first foot-checking out moment of my life, it's probably also the reason I dig leggings so much.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was probably 3 or 4. My Aunt Susan had really sexy feet. She was about 18 at that time. She went barefoot a lot. I asked her if I could touch her feet and she put them up on a foot stool for me. She let me play with them for quite awhile. I remember it vividly. I was HOOKED!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i feel like a late bloomer compaired to some of you guys--I was around 9 or 10, also the Auntie for me, my moms youngest sister,she didnt have really attractive feet just average but at that time she was a teen of 17 or 18,and when she would watch my sister and i she would often sleep in my bed, you know head to feet, and one morning in particular i remember waking to her feet just inches from my face and me staring at them for some time,and it was the first time i remember getting aroused, then after i just started noticing how some girls feet were pretty and some not.the first time i remember being in public and being driven wild by girls feet was the following summer, end of the year school picnic, pittsburgh pa, and all the girls and women in sandals was more than i could stand it ea like being a kid in a candy store, i think i walked around all day looking down, thats when i was hooked.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 12
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first memory comes at the age of 4, in which I played with my aunt's feet and did all sort of innocent things with it. Probably there were multiple attacks before that as I was known for my feet playing kind of thing as a child, but I do not remember them.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasnt sexual at the time but I used to always to look at my teachers feet when I was younger...I can remember what type of footwear all of them usually wore and especially how my 3rd grade teacher frequently wore skirts with high heels that showed off her unpainted toes. Like I said it wasnt sexual at the time but I do remember it quite well.

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Capt.Wolf
Board Regular
Member # 19760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capt.Wolf   Email Capt.Wolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember my first time was back in 'Holding Hands' kindergarten. I was just fooling around with all the little kids everywhere until I mimicked my father a bit by looking like I was fixing the computer, under the table.

I not sure how, but I ended up cradling my friends feet like how you would a baby. I sniffed them and liked the smell for some random reason. It was a rather confusing time, but thats all how it started.

Completely harmless fun at the time... I'm glad it was too.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Around age 5, I had a neighbor across the street. She was young (about 24 at the time), very attractive and always had her toes painted bright red. I used to go to her house all the time to play with her and her baby. She used to use her wiggle her toes to get the baby to crawl to her. I would watch and one day she asked if I liked it and I must have said "yes". From that day on until she moved, she wiggled her toes constantly when I would go over. Even when answering the door. I also used to go under the table to look at her feet when she used to have my family over for dinner. Crazy times!

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me what you think of this.

My 6 year old and I were at his swimming lesson the other day and he said, "Mom look at how small her feet are" as he was pointing a little girl.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sniffing my aunts shoes and hose. mmmmmmmmmm such a nice memory.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links