Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's Your Oldest Memory of Checking Out Girls Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's Your Oldest Memory of Checking Out Girls Feet?
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like a favorite aunt's feet started most of us off. I was no different. My dad's youngest sister was a teen at the time and I remember getting a horsey ride on her foot when I was a toddler. I guess that would explain why my wiring is done up like it is to this day.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 4 or 5...I remember those "FEET" skits they did on Sesame Street. I stared noticing feet soon after. I think the first feet I ever stared at was when I used to play with the feet of the Avon lady. She would always take her shoes off when she was selling my mom cosmetics, showing off her pantyhosed or sometimes bare feet. I would play with her feet and crawl between her legs. One day she squeezed her legs together to "catch" me as I was crawling through.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footntoesmassager:
I was 4 or 5...I remember those "FEET" skits they did on Sesame Street. I stared noticing feet soon after. I think the first feet I ever stared at was when I used to play with the feet of the Avon lady. She would always take her shoes off when she was selling my mom cosmetics, showing off her pantyhosed or sometimes bare feet. I would play with her feet and crawl between her legs. One day she squeezed her legs together to "catch" me as I was crawling through.

Damn, the Avon lady? Somehow, I think that's a fantasy for most foot guys. That's a double [Cheers] for you my friend.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k's
Board Regular
Member # 23080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k's   Email k's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can remember being about 5 or six, and kissing a girl's foot as a joke, and i remember liking it, in an innocent kind of way.
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may be a little off-topic since it's coming from a woman who is not into other women's feet but rather loves to tease and dominate men with her *own* feet, but...

I was about 12 when I started realizing that people of all ages noticed my feet, commented on their small size, and told me they were pretty.

I was 15 or 16 when a guy first kissed my feet and sucked my toes.

I was 18 or 19 and a freshman in college when I made a guy cum just by rubbing my feet in his face and letting him lick and smell them...and he wasn't even jacking off!

I was 20 when I gave my first foot-job ever. The lucky guy? Steve, the love of my life (and my husband since 1990), who was in grad school at the time and was also the first guy ever to come right out and tell me that my feet turned him on without hesitating.

I'm 40 now (hard to believe...time flies!) and the rest, as they say, is history! I've pleasured hundreds of men with my feet since then and hope to pleasure many, many more. I truly LOVE guys with a foot fetish!

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Mason
Board Regular
Member # 24827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the beginnings of my fascination with shapely legs, pretty feet and sexy shoes clearly. I was in 7th grade and went bonkers over a friend's mom that year...and just a few months later, the same thing happened with another friend's mom. I was madly in lust with both of them and remained so until I graduated from high school and left my hometown for good.

I guess these two lovely ladies - both of whom were well aware of their "effect" on me over the next few years, as well as my obvious appreciation for their lovely legs and feet - "imprinted" me for my specific tastes in legs and feet later in life, as both were petite, shapely and athletic women with strong, supple calves, shapely ankles, small feet (size 5 1/2 or less) with high arches, very wrinkly soles and perfect toes and both got regular salon pedicures...never once did I see either one of them with chipped nail polish, corns, bunions or dry, scaly skin on their pampered feet.

Hmmm...does that sound like the love of my life, Janet? Coincidence? I think not. [Smile]

--------------------
Steve Mason (aka Janet Mason's better half)
Site: http://foot-tease.com
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveMasonXXX

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Mason:
... I truly LOVE guys with a foot fetish!

I'm glad we are held in high esteem [Wink] . 40, eh? You can blow some of these 20 something wannabee hotties out of the water. Yeah, baby! [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Mason:
I remember the beginnings of my fascination with shapely legs, pretty feet and sexy shoes clearly. I was in 7th grade and went bonkers over a friend's mom that year...and just a few months later, the same thing happened with another friend's mom. I was madly in lust with both of them and remained so until I graduated from high school and left my hometown for good.

I guess these two lovely ladies - both of whom were well aware of their "effect" on me over the next few years, as well as my obvious appreciation for their lovely legs and feet - "imprinted" me for my specific tastes in legs and feet later in life, as both were petite, shapely and athletic women with strong, supple calves, shapely ankles, small feet (size 5 1/2 or less) with high arches, very wrinkly soles and perfect toes and both got regular salon pedicures...never once did I see either one of them with chipped nail polish, corns, bunions or dry, scaly skin on their pampered feet.

Hmmm...does that sound like the love of my life, Janet? Coincidence? I think not. [Smile]

You were well groomed and gain a great eye for prefection... Janet is just bad ass. God bless your Mrs. Hottie [Cheers] . I know it has got to be an ego boost knowing that Janet can move mountains without even trying and when she is on target can cause massive earthquakes in a guy or gal. [Cool]

[ July 19, 2007, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In kindergarden my teacher always wore open toed shoes and I remember staring at them ALL the time. I didn't know why I was doing it at the time, I was just drawn to them.

Then in 2nd grade, my teacher, who was new that year, took her shoes off a lot in class when she was at the podium. She always wore high heels with dark pantyhose. The first time it happened, I noticed that her toes were painted red and I was intrigued. Now that I'm thinking back on it, this is probably one of the reasons why she was my favorite teacher from elementary school lol.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine is bascially how i think my foot fetish started
when i was in year 2 (i live in england by the way) when i was around the age of 5 or 6, my teacher was so beautiful, probably the sexiest woman alive, brown hair, brown pretty eyes, and wonderful olive coloured skin (i aint even started with the foot fetish bit yet).
well at the end of the day, the class would sit around the teacher while she would tell us a story, i saw one of the more mentally illed children tickling the end of the teachers toes one day and i kinda thought "i wish i was doing that", but i didnt know why, maybe cuz she was so damn pretty, i wanted to touch any part of her body revealing her skin.
so next day i sit right at the front so with me havin my legs crossed, her mule wearing feet are right infront of me, her feet were more incredible than her face was, her feet smelt like coconut or something as sweet as that, i can still kind of remember what it smelt like, it really was like heaven.
so she got into the story and i was just touching all around her feet, even pulling her foot out of her shoe and resting it on my leg, all the other kids were probly too little to understand that it was turning me on, same with myself, i think thats what brought it on me, but i keep tryna find feet to compare hers, n havent suceeded but came across 2nd best [Tongue] i did this conintously until i went into year 3 and eevr since then ive been attracted to feet, only thing i care about a women that i can see.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links