Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » karate and feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: karate and feet
sexybeast9
Board Regular
Member # 20362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexybeast9   Email sexybeast9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you guys attracted to women in karate or any martial arts do you get a boner while fighting another women? and did yo uever get a footjob during a karate session either privately or in public. That would be intense. Any stories involving feet and karate
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a huge fan of martial arts, however, I don't get into pics of women in gis showing their feet. I used to look at feet while at karate, though. Most of them weren't up to my standards, though.

That's me. I take it a bit more seriously when I get into this subject.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing barefoot women do martial arts, too.
How about yoga/pilates? Anyone of you into that, too?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into Yoga or Pilates. I'm just into watching them being done either at gyms or informercials.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamesw
Board Regular
Member # 13286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamesw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to do kung fu and you would always get paired up with someone, and most of the time it was a person of the opposite gender. Girls would always kick me everywhere. There was this session once about fighting back to a male offender and the girls had to kick the guys in the balls...but obviously instead of kicking they simply touched...which was arousing and embarrasing!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy talks about her karate feet! This is a true, real and not exagerated account from a few years ago, when I first wrote about it..........
My conversation with martial artist Nancy!
I had another phone conversation with my good friend's wife Nancy, and it really excited me so I thought I would share it. I have written a lot about her- mid 40's very fit, 5'8 135 pounds with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes with pouty lips. Long lean legs with size 8 feet that she pedicures weekly, this particular week they are painted burgundy-wine colored. I love to talk to her about her previous matches, she hasn't had a fight recently, but I love to know what she felt about them. I am para-phrasing our recent telephone conversation, but this is the jist of it. She was telling me about a karate match versus a woman named Martha, a short haired brunette, 38 years old 5'6 140 pounds with wide un-polished feet. When we faced each other she was starring at my feet! I mean really gawking, studying them. For that match they were polished hot pink, and it got her attention. It was like she really, really liked them, or she wanted to know what the feet that were going to kick her looked like. It got me wet, excited, I wanted to kick her that much more! She had good technique, but she was so much slower than me, I knew I could time her. She was much better with her hands and punching, but slow and predictable with her kicks. I really wanted to kick her in the face! She was pretty, with curly brown hair, but she had a big nose that I wanted to feel under my foot! I let her work inside a little, she hurt me with an upercut, so now I really wanted to get her. I push her off, she backs away, I now have the distance I want, and I planned for this moment. Her hands are up in front of her face, I launch a right side kick at her left ear. My toenails are a little long, I know I can impact her ear and scratch it too! It works like a charm, my bare foot hits her ear hard, she loses balance, and reflexively tries to smack my foot away, but it is after the impact. My big toe did scratch her too! I pull my foot back, leaving it in the air, BENT AT THE KNEE, AND FIRE A PERFECT STRAIGHT KICK INTO HER FACE! I really felt her nose on my sole, it landed flush! She is wobbled and dazed, but didn't go down. I bring my leg and foot down to the ground, and see her staggered. I rear back and launch a right side kick into her exposed face, It was like slow motion for me, I curled my toes and bashed her in the face with my foot! Down she went, she fell on her face at my feet! I kicked her in the nose with my left foot to make sure she was done. She was knocked out for a good five minutes, they revived her, and got her on a stool. The best is, I'm over on the other side of the room celebrating with my corner, the trainer and a few people, and she walks over to me, kisses me on the cheek and hugs me, telling me what a great fighter I am. I hug her back, thanking her. The woman then bows down and kisses my bare feet, I am astonished, I stand there and let her, she kisses each foot five times and she was smelling them too! She took really slow deep whiffs of my smelly sweaty feet! She gets up, says it in Spanish, then in English, I kiss the feet that beat me! She hugs me again, and raises my hand to the sky! What a sport! What a thrill, I get my feet worshipped and smelled without asking and without extra force! Her lips felt so good on my toes too! I felt bad hurting her, but my feet felt sooooo good!!! I really love this karate stuff!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a lady in my dojo that has the hottest feet !! she always has them painted red. Needles to say, guess where I try to stand......
Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have never gotten a Fj from a karate girl but dream about it often.

when i see a karate woman fight, i prefer to see her kicking a guy in the face instead of fighting another woman

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I considered it at first but most of the girls I met that were into to karate were all either bull dykes or psyco bitches who take self defense in fear that every guy who so much as gives them the time of day is a potential rapist.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
I'm a huge fan of martial arts, however, I don't get into pics of women in gis showing their feet. I used to look at feet while at karate, though. Most of them weren't up to my standards, though.

That's me. I take it a bit more seriously when I get into this subject.

I agree 100%...same here. I did Karate for years...couldn`t/didn`t want to think of sexual things while at training.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i spa with girls in my martial arts class, i take deep breaths when their feet are near me, lol [Smile] good stuff.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm into pilates and I've never thought about it my feet being sexy whilst doing it, it'll be on my mind next time now! Lol

Martial arts though, there was an article on it in the paper the other day and the journalist (a really hot blonde woman) was doing a kick at the camera and her soles were sooo sexy! I took the paper in and masterbated in the toilets on the train!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never done martial arts, but i did gymnastics, i couldnt really get turned on by other girls feet because my teachers feet was even sexier, so i was too busy lukin at them to care boutt he others lol
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess why I love my gymnastics lessons [Wink] It's not only sweat I'm wet with when I come out of them either!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Rider
Board Regular
Member # 19931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Rider   Email Rex Rider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm no martial artist, but I've been in a couple playfights with some female karate friends. It drives me wild, I can tell you...

--------------------
Speaking about fantasies may help fulfill your destiny...

Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links