Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » karate and feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: karate and feet
Albert Wesker1
Board Regular
Member # 15551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albert Wesker1   Email Albert Wesker1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I have some fond memories myself of when I took Taikwondo. Sure I was only 7 to about 13 when I took it but needless to say I got very aroused looking at the feet of all the hot girls. Really makes me wonder how they look now after all these years. Especially there feet. [Big Grin]

"Sure I'm Not Human Anymore! But Just Look At The Power Iv'e Gained!" Albert Wesker Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pies_descalzos
Board Regular
Member # 25146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pies_descalzos   Email pies_descalzos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:
I considered it at first but most of the girls I met that were into to karate were all either bull dykes or psyco bitches who take self defense in fear that every guy who so much as gives them the time of day is a potential rapist.

No, that is so not true! I have encountered some of the cutest little flowers in my classes of martial arts. They are not all butch lesbians or psychotic bitches, many train martial arts for fun and excercize just like many other people. I personally love ladies who practice martial arts because most of them keep themselves in good shape (Especially in martial arts with a high degree of sport elements like Brazilian JiuJitsu and Judo for example). In contrast, I hate those lazy women that only watch TV and get fat on nachos. Girls who practice martial arts are awesome if you ask me.

Back to the topic of feet, I first got hooked on female feet when I was in a class of JiuJitsu when I was 15. And nowthat I am living in Spain, I am training in a Judo club in which I have the opportunity to touch and admire some of the most awesome and cutest little footsies that I have seen. For me, Brazilian JiuJitsu is best for adventures and exploration of feet. It is a martial art derived from Judo, and grappling art in which the focus is the ground phase of combat.

I love it when the feet of the girls touch my body. When I am practicing with a girl, I always attempt a footlock, but then I pretend that I cannot complete the submission and I stay close to the foot for quite some time. It is fun.

I love martial arts in which it is obligatory to remove one´s footware before practice. It is so awesome.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bert
Board Regular
Member # 11884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bert         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic! Have always been into feet, but if there was something that took the cake it was a sexy female martial artist. I probably would have joined a karate dojo if it was wasn't for the fear of getting a hard on at an inappropriate time. The footfighters website team should be congratulated for their superb work!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool to hear the female perspective Alice, i took taikwondo when i was only 5 and remember looking at the ladies' feet, dont know how much i associated it as sexual, before puberty i had kind of a fascination with women's feet. ive always been into women doing yoga.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albert Wesker1
Board Regular
Member # 15551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albert Wesker1   Email Albert Wesker1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bert:
Great topic! Have always been into feet, but if there was something that took the cake it was a sexy female martial artist. I probably would have joined a karate dojo if it was wasn't for the fear of getting a hard on at an inappropriate time. The footfighters website team should be congratulated for their superb work!

That is why you wair a jock strap. Worked for me. Still got aroused but kept it down so nobody would see back when I was a boy taking it. But on the otherhand I was only 7 to 13 so I didn't get as hard either as I do now. But that should work if you were worried about that. Lol [Tongue] Sorry couldn't help the humor there. [Big Grin]

"Jill And Barry Together... In Hell." Albert Wesker Resident Evil

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links