Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mother-in-Law Toes and Soles? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mother-in-Law Toes and Soles?
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with bondo, I would NEVER touch my M-I-L's feet.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m_s_wick
Board Regular
Member # 22039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m_s_wick   Email m_s_wick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My MIL is 53. Long legs, high arches, stained and wrinkled soles, and a round ass (my favorite). She's a nurse, so she's on her feet all day. I make it a habit of smelling her shoes, nylons, and panties any chance I get.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Busterchin
Loyal Member
Member # 1012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Busterchin   Email Busterchin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
l have been working on my mom in laws feet for a while now , l have had a couple of good experiences , first time l called round to see her from work at lunchtime , we got talking , l mentioned her sun tan feet ,she was wearing slippers so some how l had to talk her into removing them , in the end l asked if l could see her sun tan toes , and she kicked her slippers off, l remarked how smooth they looked, boldly l knelt down and began to rub her toes and feet , she was surprised , l could tell by the look on her face,
l left it at that , l didn't want to push it.

Second time , again l called during my lunch break , somehow l got to mention her sandals , and she offered to put them on for me, l even helped to fasten them up, l asked if she had many other sandals , she went upstairs and brought down about 5 boxes of sandals , we then spent the next half hour trying each pair on , l said l really loved her blue ones, and she even put them back on for me, once again l helped to fasten them up.

l have tried before and got absolutely no where with her, and then other times l have had a lot of success , it is all down to luck l think.

My ambition is to kiss her toes, but if l attempt to do this she will know it is no longer an innocent game , so l have to be very careful.

l'm trying though , and l hope l can win

Posts: 83 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make it not innocent! That's awesome.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex's mom had some sexy ass feet. Nice toes and soles. I used to lust after them when she would come to visit.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozzmark
Board Regular
Member # 2943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozzmark   Email ozzmark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have yet to see soles as incredible as my ex-girlfriend's mom... in pictures or otherwise. *pout*
Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mines a tricky area...my sister in law is old enough to be my mum BUT her mum is as old as my mother.mother in law no sister in law ohhh yeaaa she loves having her feet rubbed so for about ten(!) years i was in heaven
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother in law has awesome feet. Without a doubt, the best smelling feet I've ever known. No, I haven't had the chance to smell her feet directly, but I have a key to her house so I can get to her shoes almost whenever I want, which is all the time. I often wonder what she'd think if she knew how many times I've jerked off while smelling and licking the inside of her shoes.
[Jerkoff]
I have some candid pics (and vids) of her feet on webshots if you're interested.

My mother in law's feet

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot feet, and I LOVE the shoes.......ummmmmmmmmm
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIL feet,WOW! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am always fanticizing about my ex MIL and my now wife MIL feet and ass. Sometimes, I masturbate thinking about their feet with me banging them dog style.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIL and MILF feet are hot!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd check out her feet just to check them out but not for anything sexual. I flirt alot with my girl's mothers just because it's fun. She gets a kick out of it and likes you, which gives you serious brownie points with the girl and her father. The girl sees how truly charming you can be which every woman loves to see, but her admiration for you isn't over shadowed by her jealousy because it's her own mother. At every angle it's a good time and everyone involved mom dad me and her all feel good.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah sorry guys i havent had that desire..
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My MIL's feet are awesome and I have always wanted to give her a foot massage or something close to that... She is always tan and always has candy apple red polish on to perfection ...
One day ... I will get good pictures of them and not crapy candids... but also both my SILs are delicious as well ..

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links