Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mother-in-Law Toes and Soles? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mother-in-Law Toes and Soles?
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:

I've seen some older women who were HOT!!

errr.. 40's hell yeah, 50's sure, but i cant say i have ever met any woman in her 60's i would classify as hot.
Born 9-20-1934, when Sophia Loren was in her sixties, she was still exuding mucho heat!

Photo Link From: Grumpier Old Men, 1995

http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/1640/1006/hi/co4.jpg

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no desire here. seen my mil feet.... haven't been tempted either.

have seen the feet of some of my friend's moms... and that is a whole different story, but i won't act on it... not worth the fall-out if things went bad.

but when i was younger... i was bolder and did touch many of my friend's mom's feet and played with a few of theirs too.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIL feet, no.
I'm not married, but my girls moms feet, nope.

Now, her sister in law is another story. Same age as me, really sexy soles. I once was even able to get a 2 minute candid clip of her soles and toe wiggling, that i was just recently able to put on my comp. I would try again, but I dont think the opp. would arise, and I think I would be scared of getting caught.

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first MIL soles were very sexy I remember one day my then wife and I were over to her house and she was on her knees on the bed and I got a very good look at her soles. Her soles had very thick wrinkles up and down on her soles. In which, I got an erection on very soon. I did masturbate for several years thinking about her soles.
I wish I had the chance to lick her soles.

On the other hand, I have one counsin, aunt, best friend mom, the preach wife at my church whos, feet I fail in love with.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first ill say that all girls i EVER get with know about my fetish. RARELY, tho, do i actually let them know how much i love the smell.

with my most recent ex, i never got a good look at her moms feet. BUT one time i dove nose first into her toes ears deep. "GOD your feet are smelly today. what shoes were you wearing?" i asked. "they are my new favorites!"

she responded, with a bit of a crooked smile: "my mom's"

i didnt kno where to go from there... half of me wanted to tell her to wear them more often, the other half of me felt like i needed to show her that i had at least a bit of disgust knowing that it was her mom's shoes that made them smell.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:

I've seen some older women who were HOT!!

errr.. 40's hell yeah, 50's sure, but i cant say i have ever met any woman in her 60's i would classify as hot.
I think i'd do Suzanne sommers' feet...and she's 63 right now [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG no! My girlfriends mum is way over 50. I'm in my mid 20's so i really wouldn't like that kind of thing. give me feet my own age!
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links