Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot in class (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barefoot in class
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who remember school days or who are currently in school do you ever see students or teachers barefoot? I'm hoping like one day a girl would just keep her sandals off and like walk back and forth to a teacher's desk to hand in papers or whatever in only barefeet. There is probably a better chance of seeing a student do this than a teacher. Although I talked to a teacher on her off hours in her office in some nice barefeet and jeans. I was sure to look then some lady working was like "is he staring at your barefeet again?" Anyone else with stories from class?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is a teacher and she says she takes her shoes off and goes barefoot in class sometimes.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember 2 distinct moments where my foot fetish was quite apparent even if i didnt understand it.

in 2nd grade.. yes, THAT early.. my teacher was a bitch but a HOT bitch and never wore anything even slightly foot revelaing and it frustrated me, but i remember one day during recess, her shoes were under her desk. i think i was in trouble for some reason so didnt see her change her shoes or what she changed them into. it was a long time ago so the details about it are a bit fuzzy.

the second time was in 5th grade where my teacher was really great and kinda cute, but again, no good shoes. she DID wear clogs and that was nice tease, but not what i wanted. anyway, one day she shucks her clogs to climb on a chair to water her plants, but unfortunately i was too far away to see anything and i had no excuse to get up and look.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked in a school (in Florida) several years ago as a Computer Tech and had the unbridled pleasure of seeing many teachers in sandals, which they'd almost all kick off as soon as the kids were gone.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be like an awesome scene, stay after school and see the teacher kicking off her sandals and having them posed up on the desk.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many times did my teachers from Kindergarten to High Shcool kick off the shoes.

First, because of the hot weather in Egypt and lebanon where I was raised, the female teachers always wore open toe-and-heel sandals or slippers and they always kicked them off at all times. We had quite a great variety of nationality from german, Swiss, Austrian, EGyptian, Syrian and English teachers at our school, but I always stayed true to my roots and liked the Middle Eastern female feet.

They always, always kicked their sandals below the chair and sometimes walked barefoot for short times. Many times they would stretch them out on another chair ,.... barefoot.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... the good old days.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i was in eighth grade i was in love with this one girl and all year i tried to see her feet and when i finally saw them they were painted a pastel blue that i thought was very nice and her feet looked great. Only problem now is she is like over 200 lbs [Eek!]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stubbyhubby36
Member # 25138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stubbyhubby36   Email stubbyhubby36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a college student. This spring the girl who sits next to me slipped off her sandals during class. On two occasions she got up and walked up front to throw some trash in the can. On the second time, when she sat back down, she crossed her leg under her and her sole of her foot was grazing my thigh. I thought I was going to cum in my shorts!!!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My teachers usually wore closed shoes. Maybe it was their dress code - I donīt know. However I remember one spring day. Our teacher in history (Mrs Lindstrom) said: Today we well have the lesson in the park. It was a brilliant spring day, sunny and warm. We sat down on the lawn and it was soft. We sat in a half circle around Mrs Lindstrom. She had black leather boots. She used to wear that. It was a twin lesson, so we should sit there for more than an hour. It was warm. Caroline and Jennifer was sitting next to me and I heard Caroline say to jennifer "I think Iīll take my shoes off - I just have too". I watched Caroline. She unlaced her shoes and took them off. Even Jennifer did so. Jennifer took her socks off too. I saw Mrs Lindstrom watched Jenniferīs feet. "That was a good idea", she said. She put her note book in the grass and removed her boots. Rapidly she took her black socks off too. She through them in the grass. I wanted to touch them, but didnīt know how. She changed her position many times. Sometimes she was sitting with crossed legs som I could see her toes and her dark red nail polish, sometimes she was sitting with her feet just towards me, wiggling her toes and showing her beautiful toes. It was great.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
corrupt
Board Regular
Member # 16543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for corrupt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember back in kindergarten we had a student teacher...miss copper...during story time shw would sit on a chair and we would sit on the floor in frnt of her,,.she was a serios dangler..i still remembr i would always run to sit as close as possible so i could watch her dangle her shoes
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NyAd
Loyal Member
Member # 25092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NyAd   Email NyAd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember i had a mature teacher(..bout 40yrs)...one day i saw her feet..i wantedto lick them on the spot..so everyday during breaks..i would stay in class with the teacher just to watch her beautiful feet under the table!!

--------------------
 -

Regards...
NyAd

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a teacher back in high school, Mrs Pellay who used to play with her shoes all the time. She just could not keep them on. They were usually loafers or mocassin. At times she would walk barfooted. She was real petite and had small feet. No need to say that I was always sittin in the front during history classes!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Great stories guys. Someone mentioned having class in the park and seeing feet. I barely remember in second grade my teacher took the class (a very small class) to have class at the beach. Very nice feet all around and that's the story of where my foot fetish originated from.
JamesLUVSU
Board Regular
Member # 10033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesLUVSU   Email JamesLUVSU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Through my entire middle school career my teachers were young 20's and 30's.

would constantly go barefoot in class or constantly flirt with me with there feet and i knew my fetish back then and i loved every minute of it.

teachers have such sexy feet and they love to show em off to there students sometimes i would stare at my teachers feet and she would know but i didn't care it was to much fun.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

You are definitely a lucky guy I never had any of that in middle school or high school. Once in high school I had an English teacher who wore flip flops- like the only one. No teasing or anything- not to say it's common in high school but still. Elementary and Middle school there were no teachers in 20's or 30's.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links