Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot in class (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barefoot in class
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
My girlfriend is a teacher and she says she takes her shoes off and goes barefoot in class sometimes.

Why don't you visit her at the school, one day! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen this...most recently it was in my Western Civ class. The girl next to me would come in her flip flops and just kick them off for the rest of the class. Also had a co-worker of mine (I worked as a writing tutor in the writing lab at my school) kick her shoes off now and then. It came to be that since I'm a bit of a barefooter myself, that we became "shoes off" buddies and were always egging each other on in a playful way to take our shoes off...
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah if I could only go back in time a few years when I was still "finding myself & my fetish" I always ask what was I doing:)

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many of my teachers used to dangle and play with their shoes.. But I was much more interested in watching other student's feet haha
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattyboy
Board Regular
Member # 28720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattyboy   Email mattyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was quite lucky at school I think, as there were a lot of teachers that showed there feet off in there 20's and 30's, most of all in summer wearing sandals open toes and flip flops.

But one thing there was 1 teacher that was not good looking at all but had really sexy feet.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in my Post-16 unit at school there was this teaching support assistant called Nicola who was in her early 20s and would sometimes wear flip-flops to work and sometimes I had a crafty stare and thought what nice feet she had.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a teacher in middle school who used to do this quite often.

She wore these closed toe tan shoes that hurt her feet. In fifth grade, I had her for home room, and one day she spent the entire home room completely barefoot.

Another time, when she got transferred to the junior high school, and I had her, I was sitting in the front of the class one day. She sat on a desk next to me, in her stocking feet, the same tan closed toe shoes near me. I glanced at her feet, so I think she knew I liked them. She mouthed to me "Those shoes hurt my feet". I was in awe. When I first had her, she was single but living with a guy, and then they eventually got married. It always made me wonder if he gave her foot massages after those shoes came off at the end of the day. I'd have loved to have been him!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up in Hawaii, so I always had great opportunities to see my teacher's feet. I remember my 2nd grade teacher used to take off her shoes and stand on a chair barefoot with painted red toenails. This happened a lot since she was really short. My fourth grade teacher used to wear sandals all the time that showed off her toes and legs.

In junior high back on the mainland, I remember feeling something sliding up and down the back of my leg in class one day, only to find it was a bare foot from the girl behind me. She had taken off her flip flop and was totally playing footsie and I loved it!

Ahh memories...

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait until the possiblity of bare feet in class becomes a reality again...not gonna happen at 9?F.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goverment teacher in high school would take off her shoes and I would see her feet under her desk. It was so hard to get into the subject. All I did was stare at her feet. The good old days...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about 13 I had this really hot female maths teacher, early 20s blonde and massive tits. She always wore these black loafers without socks (my favourite). The thing is she hated feet, she would freak out whenever anyone took off their shoes in class so I never expected to see her feet.

That is until one hot summer day, the whole school was outside on the field (think it was sportsday or something). And there was my maths teacher laying on her front sunbathing with her bare soles pointing upwards for the world to see! I managed to persuade my mates that this would be a good place to watch the football. For maybe 15 minutes I sat about 3 feet away from her upturned soles,I remember thinking they looked kinda dry but it was still a rush to see them after all this time and so close too.

Then 2 barefoot girls from my class crept up behind her, giggling they simultainiously placed one foot each on my teachers soles! (I'm guessing they thought it would be funny as her hate for feet was well known!) Well she went crazy! After nearly reducing the girls to tears she wiped her soles with some wetwipes and promptly put her shoes back on!

I never got to see her feet again, but that one moment has been burned into my brain forever!

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links