Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Public places where you have sucked toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Public places where you have sucked toes
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I often thought about this subject heading when I have sucked my fiancee's toes where in public would you be tempted to suck them and where you would never dream of sucking them, this could be an intresting thread to see places where you have and where you have thought about it but just could not. I will start off by having sucked a girl's toes before my relationship with my fiancee in a crowded bar in the U.K. I was a little drunk and the thought of other people seeing me was quite exciting. On another occasion I have also sucked toes in a more tighter enclosed bar nobody seemed to even notice. I have also sucked my fiancee's toes on a coach trip from London to Gloucestershire that is my story. I want to suck my fiancee's toes when she is at work and kicking her shoes off that would be nice because she told me they do sweat at work (she lives in Turkey)

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife would never let me suck her toes in public, but probably would outside or inside in private. I'd most like to suck them while swimming or hot tubbing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sucked a woman's toes at a bar a few times
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sucked my ex's toes in a movie theater a couple of times. It was dark and we had the back row to ourselves. I can't say it was the sexiest experience, but it was in the public.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has no problem with PDA and allowed me to suck her toes in a bar to which I heard a female voice behind me say 'ewwwww'. On another occasion we were driving home from a club and she put her feet in my face to suck her toes while we drove past crowds of others leaving the clubs.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've sucked toes and licked soles when I was here:

http://www.mobot.org/

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&q=botanical+garden&near=Saint+Louis,+MO&fb=1&cid=0,0,6967285781331071104&sa=X&oi= local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the car once. She's not really into having her toes sucked in public.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i sucked my ex's toes infront of her friends when we were watching "interview with the vampire" once, vampires like suckin blood from necks, i like sucking juicy feet, everyones a winner lol. her friends dint mind eitha which was kool.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once did it at a party, and I've done it at the movies , but it's dark and nobody sees anything..so I don't know if that counts
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
megapunker
Board Regular
Member # 16052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapunker   Email megapunker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex-gf let me suck her toes in the library all the time. We'd often study in the basement there, and she'd get turned on at the thought of almost being caught.

She didn't care much for foot stuff, but she loved getting me off and knew that sucking her toes really got me going.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throughout all my feet loving experiences i've managed to suck toes in a bunch of different public, semi public places.

I've laid under the chair of my girlfriend while she did her homework(back in 8th grade) while 2 of her friends and my step sister were at the same table just suckin my girlfriends toes and kissin her feet...

Several different times in back seats of parent's cars going to or from a movie/event. On bleachers during a baseball game, in the park, the movies, the mall, friends houses, on break at work, in the break room on the clock, in restaurants(under table footjobs at times), my car on the highway or parked somewhere, my front porch.

Edit: forgot to add amusement parks.

Can't think of anymore places off the top of my head, but i'm sure there are more. Also received footjobs in almost all those same places too (back seat of parents car was funny, while trying to hold a conversation with her mom lookin at my face in the rearview)

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've sucked on women's toes in a few public/semi-public places.

I once sucked on a woman's toes at a wedding reception. She was in the wedding party and I ended up sitting with her off in a sparsely populated part of the reception room. Still though, there was a slight chance at getting caught but I didn't care. She had cute size 6 feet encased in nude nylons and red high heeled pumps. Once she said her feet hurt, I offered a foot massage. It didn't hurt that she had a little thing for me at the time so she went along with what I was doing. Eventually, I bent over and sucked on her nylon clad toes and licked her feet while she sat and enjoyed herself.

One other woman I used to get together with after a local bar closed on some evenings. We would hang out there and, after closing, we would sit in the bar while the patrons all left until we were the last ones in the bar. She was friends with the bar owner at the time so it was no big deal and he never threw us out with the others. Once outside, we'd go to my car and she would get in the passenger seat and I would massage her feet. After doing this for a few minutes, I would suck on her toes for quite awhile.

One other woman I had an experience with was in her car on a couple of different occasions. I had massaged her feet before and she heard a rumor that I had a foot fetish. After admitting that I did, she asked what I liked to do with women's feet and I told her about sucking on a woman's toes, licking feet, etc.. She said she was curious as to how that would feel so I told her I would be willing to give her a demonstration. We were both staying at the same hotel at the time so we ended up going to her car in the hotel parking lot late in the evening. We sat in the back seat of her car and I began to massage her feet, then proceeded to toe sucking and foot licking. Ultimately, I ended up getting a footjob. That wasn't the only time either. Several months later, I was staying at a friend's house near her home town and she decided to take me out and show me around. Once she was done showing me around, we got back to my friend's house and I offered to give her a foot massage in the front seat of her car. After she handed her feet over, it turned into another foot session, ending with a footjob in the front seat of her car in my friend's driveway.

Another female friend of mine and I got together and ended up in the back seat of her car late one night for the sole purpose (no pun intended) of some foot action. After sucking on her toes and licking her feet for quite sometime (again, in a hotel parking lot), she gave me a footjob.

I can't say that any of my experiences have been blatantly out in the public eye. However, they were in places where there was a slight chance we would get caught by anyone who might pass by.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had the opportunity, (nor the guts) to suck a woman's toes in public. They call me "Chicken George" for a reason.

How about foot parties? Do they count? [Confused]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in Long Beach staying there for some work related training. I was checking out the Queen Mary, and happened to come upon a nice looking lady who was wearing some nice leather sandals. She had pretty feet, nice nails, and somehow after offering her a foot massage, we sat down on a bench, inside some room where a documentyary film was playing. I mangaged to suck her toes, lick her soles, sniff her lovely feet, and she enjoyed it all. It was kinda hot knowing that I had just met this woman a few minutes earlier and now I had her feet in my mouth. It was a very memorable toe-sucking experience, and her feet smelled and tasted wonderful with a hint of a nice leather and her tasty skin. I offered to contine the session at my hotel room, but she was meeting some friends nearby...nonetheless, I had a good day.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion, foot play is meant to be kept behind closed doors (or at foot parties as mentioned above).

You know how annoying it is to see people making out in public? I feel the same way about public displays of foot affection.

Bottom line - "Get a room"

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links