Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Public places where you have sucked toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Public places where you have sucked toes
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have sucked Kim's toes in public on many occassions. We love country music and have ended many nights at a local country music bar where I have demonstrated my toe sucking ability at the bar.. Which on one occassion led to a hott looking women to ask for a toe sucking and with Kim's permission demonstrated my technique on her lovely size 7's with french pedicure and leather smelling feet... On our boat, hotel lobby, her work in her office...Neither of us is real shy about my foot play so she is pretty open to whatever is asked..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kissed my mate's sister's tops of her feet in her bedroom once.

As for sucking toes, not yet. Especially in public.

That is for behind closed doors.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a nightclub near me that has incredible opportunities for foot experiences. It has bi-level seating areas, and a dance stage behind the dance floor. I've had countless hand-trample and accidental (and some intentional) foot-in-face experiences there. Last summer, while my wife was overseas, I was sitting at the lower area, and two women were seated behind and above me. One was very drably dressed, in jeans, a sweat-type top, and sneakers, but the other was a little more dolled up, in a long skirt, nice blouse, and black, mid-heeled thong shoes. Both were in their upper forties, I'd guess. The first got my attention, looking to have a little fun, and dropped a cherry from her drink into my mouth when I looked up at her. They played with me for a minute or two, using a straw to draw from their drinks and put it into my mouth. Then, the second one stretched her leg across my face and began running it across my face and chest. I tok her foot and began gently kissing it from the top of her toes to above her ankle. Because of the countertop in front of them, the other couldn't actually see my face without stretching forward over the counter, so the one whose leg I had was filling her in on what I was doing. I slipped off her shoe and took her toes between my lips. I didn't actually suck them because I didn't want this to end by getting them all wet, so I just pulled them in and out of my lips. I could hear her laughing and she said "Now he's sucking my toes!" I could see another guy watching me, but I didn't care at all. I'm sure many saw this. I placed her foot across my face a few times, burying my face in her sole. I then held her shoe by the tip in my teeth, and she slipped her foot back into it, bumping her toes into my teeth. All this time, I kept looking up at her and she was having a blast, laughing, blushing, and even rubbing her thighs against each other at times. This lasted maybe three minutes total, then her friend (the one plainly dressed) must have become uncomfortable (jealous, maybe?) and said something that prompted the two to say goodbye and wander off to another part of the club. They might have actually left; that's a very crowded club, and I didn't see them again. Truly, a once in a lifetime experience, I think.
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 11575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyfeet   Email sandyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive had my toes sucked in the car, under the desk at work and in a park, there was knowone around of course lol
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the bar for me as well...and yep' I was a bit toasty..... [Cheers]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by megapunker:
My ex-gf let me suck her toes in the library all the time. We'd often study in the basement there, and she'd get turned on at the thought of almost being caught.

is it really public if its in the basement?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Movie theatre is HOTTTTT!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the cinema and in a public park are my two locations I have sucked a girls toes in public.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likestinkyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 31209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likestinkyfeet   Email likestinkyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In college, there were two different girls who would let me suck their toes in the commons area...pretty regularly too.
Good times.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl likes the danger of that sort of thing:
we WOULD do places like under the table at a restaurant, I think I'd be okay with doing it in a gay bar...but that's about it probably...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links