Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A very hard question (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A very hard question
vercingetorix
Member # 20528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vercingetorix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the biggest question would be whether foot worship is sexual for you or not. If it is it's cheating.

--------------------
If a psychic dwarf escaped from prison would he be considered to be a small medium at large?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd agree with 2swift also.

If you can't tell her it is cheating. And same with the foot parties.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man you guys are tough, but I think that you are right. It is cheating. [Cry]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a girlfriend, but I have had foot play outside of the relationship every now and then. It hasn't gone past the feet, and no footjobs. But yeah I do consider it quasi cheating. I say quasi, cause I have had several friends get married and gone to bachelor parties at strips clubs and we all get dances, and I sometimes would get foot play at the party. She has no problem with that. But I do think that if I approached a woman on my own and asked for it, she'd be pissed.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just look at it from this point of view..

How would you feel if you found out that another guy gave your wife or S/O a foot massage at a party? Or kissed her feet? Or if she gave him a footjob?

If it were me I would consider it cheating.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea exactly NightBird...

If i ever found out that some guy gave my girl a foot message or whatever and had his hands all over MY feet i would be so pissed.

And after reading what most of you guys said, i would consider it somewhat cheating. I mean of course the girl isnt having sex with the guy....but you know the old saying "One thing lead to another"...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't do it...MAYBE a foot massage to another girl, but even that's pushing it...
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, it's not ROCKET SCIENCE. If you even have to ask the question, you obviously are having problems with your conscience. Right?

Duh, it is cheating! Be honest with yourself. Do what you think is right but think about the consequences.

Maybe you are with the wrong woman. Think about it. Don't make this more complicated than it really has to be. Ok?

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes that counts as cheating.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"perhaps you do nothing sexual with her just worship her feet"

Since worshiping her feet is sexual to you, your entire statement is incorrect.

It's cheating.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muleslicker ont ruin it. follow your heart, not your cock.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Well said
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links