Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » if you could choose.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: if you could choose....
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone you wanted to worship their feet, who would it be? could be your first pair of feet you've ever gotten to worship or not it doesn't matter, and it could be famous or not again it doesn't matter. for me the person whose feet i'd want to be my first i ever worshipped would probably be....Camille [Blush] of course there's several other ladies on here i wouldn't mind either, but there's something about Camille's i just can't explain but they drive me wild. now as far as celebrities i'd say either:

Rachael Ray (yeah i know she hates massages, so doubtful)
Gwen Stefani
Mariska Hargitay
Catherine Bell

and there's others, but that's all i can think of right now off the top of my head [Laugh]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RJ82,

you're very sweet... [Blush]
I can't believe you really think so! [Kiss]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
catpower
sofia coppola
mandy moore

[Mmm]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah and lindsay lohan [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summer (oc)
Kelly brook
Victoria Beckham
Eva longoria

Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sofia vergara!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kelly Rippa
Jennifer Aniston
Tara Reid

there are so many women its hard to name. These are just a few of my top ladies.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sommer from footcuties for sure i love chicks with big feet.Celebrity wise i would love to worship kate winslets feet and lacey chabert
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
RJ82,

you're very sweet... [Blush]
I can't believe you really think so! [Kiss]

[Blush] [Kiss]

well ever since you started posting your pictures, they've just been getting better and better and i'm loving everything i see. you're a beautiful woman, from head to toe what can i say [Wink] i just think it'd be awesome to have your feet be the first pair i ever got to worship, just wish it'd become a reality.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis Bledel for me...and for "local" I would say Eliza and Camille...toss in Mrs. Tickles and you have yourself a good time! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My rookie of the year: Mrs. Tickles;

Beautiful Shilpa Shetty;

Canadian FootBabe Ms. Mocha

Last but not least lovely Camille

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Alexis Bledel for me...and for "local" I would say Eliza and Camille...toss in Mrs. Tickles and you have yourself a good time! [Big Grin]

and let's not forget Alice either [Big Grin] oh man can you imagine having Eliza, Alice, AND Camille all with their feet in your face wanting you to worship them....ooooh boy [Jerkoff]
Foot Soldier
Board Regular
Member # 16789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Soldier   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Soldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halle Berry, Pamela Anderson, Jenifer Aniston just to name a few.

--------------------
 -

Foot Soldier Plus: Quality candid feet clips from women of all races. http://www.clips4sale.com/2409

Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica Biel
Jessica Alba
Rachel Bilson
Cass (Princess Blueyez)
Kim Kardashian

And of course my Wife

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya have to go with eva, #1, how about some Daisy Fuentes#2?
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links