Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » if you could choose.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: if you could choose....
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Alexis Bledel for me...and for "local" I would say Eliza and Camille...toss in Mrs. Tickles and you have yourself a good time! [Big Grin]

and let's not forget Alice either [Big Grin] oh man can you imagine having Eliza, Alice, AND Camille all with their feet in your face wanting you to worship them....ooooh boy [Jerkoff]
Man I need to be foot slapped! [Laugh] How the hell could I forget about the amazing Alice! [Nut Kick] Sorry Alice..but yes I do agree, Camille,Tickles,Alice and last but not least Eliza all together would be history in the making! Definetly grab a camera for that!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:
Alexis Bledel for me...and for "local" I would say Eliza and Camille...toss in Mrs. Tickles and you have yourself a good time! [Big Grin]

and let's not forget Alice either [Big Grin] oh man can you imagine having Eliza, Alice, AND Camille all with their feet in your face wanting you to worship them....ooooh boy [Jerkoff]
Man I need to be foot slapped! [Laugh] How the hell could I forget about the amazing Alice! [Nut Kick] Sorry Alice..but yes I do agree, Camille,Tickles,Alice and last but not least Eliza all together would be history in the making! Definetly grab a camera for that!
amen to that bro!! [Cheers] grab a digital camera, and a video camera, gotta catch all the action [Big Grin] only thing that'd make it better is getting to worship all their feet, either one at a time or all together [Woot]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sandra Bullock, Kristn Davis and Jodie Foster

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gwen Stefani
Dolly Parton (10 or 15 years ago)
Britney Sweetstink
Tiffany Mynx
Belladonna
Amber & Ginger Lynn (in their prime)
Anna Malle
Janet Jackson
Jennifer Lopez
Mena Suvari
Rosie Perez
Kirstie Alley (10 years ago)

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah yes i'd like to add Asia Carerra to my list, god she's hot [Drool] lots of nice lists here so far [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been hung up on Sandra Bullock as an actress. She just seems like cool chick! Her feet aren't the best I have ever seen, but they are far from ugly! Just something about her rubs me the right way!! [Drool]
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mandy moore

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The entire womens united states synchronized swimming team (except for that on fruit cake guy)

The New York and Los Angeles ballet troupes women only of course).

Bridget Fonda.

My ex girlfriend.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jlo
eva longoria
mariah carey
camille
ms tickles
xtina
lucy liu

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
worshiping my g/fs feet has been the best experience ive ever had, id go with her hands down
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexypinkfeet69
Board Regular
Member # 15947

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexypinkfeet69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
although thats very nice of you Peewee...its obviously bullshit lol
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 sure Sandra B, J-Lo, Liv Tyler, Lucy Liu
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa from Noemi's foot site. [Drool]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to taste Mommie Dearest. Her feet look so soft and tasty.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Myndi Fox has to be at the top of my list. Does anyone know where I can find her? I could die happy any time after that.

[Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links