Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The definition of perfect. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The definition of perfect.
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I been checkin out alot of the pics. Ok, pretty much all of them that our guys and girls post here about their girlfriends most "perfect" feet.

I just think it's completely awesome that everybody's definition of perfect is different. The variety is really cool, and to see what others find as "perfect" (though some may disagree and most of us have our own idea of "perfect") varies as widely as it does. I don't really know why i posted this topic, but i guess it just intrigues me to see what some may find perfect and how others find it a complete turnoff, and as well vise versa.

I love the different opinions people have everywhere, and just the differing ideas of the "perfect" foot. And it also makes me wander if some think the ones they have are perfect because they are the ones they have available, or if they really do believe they are perfect?

Any thoughts?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The perfect feet are the ones that find your way into your mouth!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeDaemon soooooo Right!

ashifechi suuuuuch ballshit. beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, neither it is skin-deep, it is right on the surface. Only ugly people uses such shity statement.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

That's it man...that's it!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

LOL And around our cock.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover
ashifechi suuuuuch ballshit. beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, neither it is skin-deep, it is right on the surface. Only ugly people uses such shity statement.

lol, naive...so everyone finds the exact same things beautiful?
i agree dabootman, and i think ashifechi summed it up nicely.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just think it's completely awesome that everybody's definition of perfect is different.
Same here Bro...but I also find it interesting when it comes to myself as to how the idea of "perfect" has changed, or maybe evolved over the years. For instance, I've got a folder of drawings I did waaaay back in high school of those "perfect" dreamgirls I'd think about a whole lot, but now I wonder how I ever thought such things. I guess what I'm trying to say is that for me, absolute perfection can't exist, but rather a subjective, ever-changing idea of perfection does.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gator
Board Regular
Member # 20599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gator   Email gator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay .....i will describe perfect.....size 5.5 to 7.5 Feet cannot be to boney or plump. Must have high arches and can't be wide. Toes must be symetrical from big toe down to pinky toes. No bunions or crooked toes from jammimg them into those pointy heals. Feet must be soft and often pedicured. And to top it off.....a slight musty odor and salty taste!!

gator

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am with you russ and ashifechi 110%!!! i would say almost 1/2 of the feet posted by guys of their girlfriends and wives are not what i even call attractive and some i would consider downright unatttractive. i do kind of laugh at the posters who proclaim that these feet are perfect because there is no such thing. i dont like long bony toes and when the 2nd toe is longer than the big toe, i find that a turn off, and then the nails are so long that you can see them overhanging the toe, i truly find that a turn off.. but i know there are TONS of guys on this site that love each of those. i prefer thicker toes with shorter nails and i dont expect anyone else to have that same opinion.

as for babeflover.. that is one of the most amazingly immature statements i have heard on Wu's, which is thankfully fairly free of the typical troll comments. but then again, this is also the same guy who said a woman should let her bf/wife do whatever she wants as long as it doesnt kill her.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, i couldn't agree with you more,brother. My taste for what's perfect as well has changed over the past several years. It seems we try to perfect our idea of perfect, and in that it adds to what we find attractive/perfect to every different set of feet we encounter. And you are correct again, absolute perfection can never exist. This is awesome.

Man it's great to be a guy with a foot fetish.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure I can define perfect as an absolute empirical standard when it comes to feet, although I guess I'm exceptionally lucky that I consider my wife's feet perfect. I have seen several examples of perfect, although they are not always the same exact looking feet.

I also think that after years of looking at feet (not just day to day, but especially like places like this on the net) that I've become alot fussier about what I even condider a good pair of feet, let alone great,... or perfect.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect feet to me are my ex gf feet. she's late 30's, hispanic/white mix, with small feet with short toes. and very high arches, those were perfect, soft skin, always smelled sweet too.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like LaDaemon said...whoever's peds are in your mouth or "around your cock" at the time are perfect! If we here at Wu's were to all agree on a set of ped's that are perfect then we wouldnt be seeing so many different kinds of feet but rather those one pair of peds!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shux
Board Regular
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shux   Email shux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a first message, I apologise for having a go at someone but beauty IS in the eye of the beholder- 'Babeflover'- what you consider beauty is not the same as most people. We're all in the minority in this. The media shows it's own version of it and we can take from that what we like, but fortunately our perception of beauty is very diverse and personal. What's ugly to you might be beautiful to me.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links