Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The definition of perfect. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The definition of perfect.
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure! Everyone likes something different!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
LeDaemon soooooo Right!

ashifechi suuuuuch ballshit. beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, neither it is skin-deep, it is right on the surface. Only ugly people uses such shity statement.

Well beauty has 2 be in the eye of the beholder because it is a fact that not too many people like long toes...& feet r not perfect 2 me unless they have long/slightly long toes...Some people post pics of their gf/wives that THEY call "perfect", but most have short stubby toes and not so smooth soles!!! & I know I'm not ugly, but that's still in the eye of the beholder which is me!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just think everyone has there own opinion in general. i have gone to some sites and seen feet i didnt like which obviously the webmaster did or else he wouldnt have posted them. i tend to believe i have very nice looking feet on my site but thats just my opinion. some may agree and others wont. its like our taste in looks. there are girls i will find attractive that others wont and there are some i will find unattractive that others will. all in all its very interesting when i see different tastes.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica
Board Regular
Member # 19266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica   Author's Homepage   Email veronica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this sounds so conceited, but anyone who has seen them would say, my feet are perfect. look at mine and see.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica
Board Regular
Member # 19266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica   Author's Homepage   Email veronica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the way, if you don't know where to see them, pm me and i will tell ya.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my wife's feet and the pics i have posted of her say so but hers are not perfect. I am glad i have her feet trust me on that but to have someone like Jessica Biel or Alba or Princess Blueyez or Raven Riley or Rachel Bilson would just be incredible. Or just your totally hot babe on the beach or boardwalk would be nice. My friend and i always rate in the top three or five all the women we like when we go out.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links