Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A ? for the guys.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A ? for the guys....
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This should get some interesting answers since I know some of you think men should not even have feet. I know from my experience that most men have rough calloused feet that I would not want to touch.

What I would like to know is simple...How many of you guys actually take care of your own feet?

I know you would expect your wife/gf to lotion and keep her feet soft. Do any of you do the same? I'm not talking pedicures, but just basic things to keep them from looking, as I like to say, "janky".

I can't wait to read the responses to this one. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont go over the top with it...but i do try at least to take care of them all the time
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My feet manage to stay in pretty good shape without much maintenance. Women often compliment me on them when I'm wearing sandals. Its actually intriguing to me that they're checking out my feet. It usually leads to them showing me theirs! However, my soles are a little rough in spots, but no one really pays attention to them.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soap, water, and a nail-clipper, after that, i don't even want to know about my or any other male feet.

PS: nature(i don't belive in god)created the most beautiful thing on earth, female feet, but also the most horrible thing, male feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:

PS: nature(i don't belive in god)created the most beautiful thing on earth, female feet, but also the most horrible thing, male feet.

Being that I am a female and I love my husband's feet, I'm going to have to disagree with you [Wink]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be honest. Mine are the rough calloused ones. I dont even like seeing them. I would probably be in the "janky" catagory lol

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam12134
Board Regular
Member # 19719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam12134     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i take great care in mine. and im not ashamed. i have a monthly pedicure, and wont be embarassed to admit it, so what if i take care of my feet? at least they are nice... [Smile]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys feet are supposed to be rough if they play any kind of sport or are on their feet at all.

Hence mine are rough.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't go as far as the salon to get my nails done, but I take care of them myself. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I willtry to keep the rough skin to a minimum,the nails clipped, however if they get rough its not the end of the world.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i take care of my own feet and a number of women have told me mine are nice.

but in general (unless it is my feet) I am disgusted by the notion of male feet and I firmly believe that all men should have them cutoff (only if they could find a suitable way to still get to work). So when that last part of the clause is achievable, I hope the gov't instills rules to cut off all male feet except my own [Wink]

You men out there can thank the nasty f*ck who sat in a bathroom stall next to me with his gang green toed sandals when I was in a mall bathroom once. I will forever puke at the idea of male feet. oh, also thank a few of the militant posters/(homophobe whiners) on the net as weell for influencing my bias this way, LOL

male feet is disgusting!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take care of mine. For a guy,I think i have nice feet, not hairy, huge or with wigged-out toes. Keep my nails trimmed and sometimes use lotion. I think everyone should take care of their feet.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont do much besides clipping, and cleaning...but my feet don't get rough and calloused either.
I don't see how they would just from working, unless you're working barefoot...but getting calloused while wearing shoes and socks? thats never happened to me.
I've never really recieved that many foot compliments (maybe once or twice)... but every girl i've had a substantial relationship with (and heavily indulged myself with their feet) has gotten curious as to what all the fuss was about and wanted to suck my toes while i enjoyed their feet...didn't last long but it amused me how several girls did this [Tongue]

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice to know that you guys all take pretty good care of your own feet. [Smile]
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just keep my feet clean and keep the nails trimmed, that's about all you can do. Even with such minimal care, girls do think my feet are rather nice for a guy. Other than that, I don't care at all for male feet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links