Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A ? for the guys.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A ? for the guys....
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl and I get pedcures together, and I even let them put polish on my toes. Clear polish, of course! [Smile]
I must admit it's very nice putting your feet in those baths.
By the way, what do you think of male feet, Eliza? Do you feel that we can have nice feet? (Aside from your husband's, of course!)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think men can have nice feet if they take care of them. I am not opposed to men getting regular pedicures. That is why I wanted to know if you guys take care of your feet.

Do you like it when your wife/gf pays attention to your feet?

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i make sur ethey are clean and the nails are tidy.

but i HATE mens feet, they are gross! i hate them soooo much, they make me feel sick!

however, i feel that womens' feet are the best thing ever made in the universe.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate seeing other guys wearing flip flops mainly for the fact that we relate seeing a girl barefoot is like seeing a naked girl to a guy who has no foot fetish. So it's almost like watching a guy walk around with his cock hanging out, which doesn't really bother too much anyway, cause i have one, we all have one if you're a male unless you've lost it somewhere. So i can tolerate guys who wear flip flops i just prefer not to, and i do appreciate it when the men do atleast care for their own feet so when they are in sandals or flops, they atleast don't look like horrible mangled nasty yellow toes and horribly ugly callouses. Cause that's what makes guys feet gross anyway, asides they are attached to a man, and i'm no frigging homo phobe so i don't care.

That being said, I take care of mine to the best of my ability, i haven't in a while but sometimes take a scrub to my own feet because i hate having rough callouses, but i do leave ones on my big toes at the sides facing eachother, because my steel toes tend to make those anyway, and without them i'd have horrible blisters or cuts, or something painful. But i wash them just as intensely as i would the rest of my body, try to keep up on the nails as much as possible, i still NEVER wear sandals or flip flops. Mainly cause i hate them on myself anyway. Just don't like being bare foot in any way shape or form.

And to the guys who hate other mens feet, asides from the fact that they aren't GAY and don't want to see other guys body parts. And that hate lookin at their own feet or even touching them, it's almost like those guys who are scared of seeing themselves naked because how homo phobic they are. It's just nuts.

Edit: And another thing. I like a girl who's clean shaven, if not entirely shaven, atleast trimmed nicely. I enjoy personal hygiene be kept as well on a girl. So for me to want her to keep her feet nice, and herself well shaved and for me to not do the same i feel is unfair and a double standard. So i try to take care of myself as best i can so i'm not a hypocrite.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
No1Fresh
Board Regular
Member # 25587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for No1Fresh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i keep my feet actually looking good and i take care of them wash and clip them and stuff and every once in a while i will admit it i lotion my own feet
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take care of mine, even more so now that my wife has expressed an interest in looking at and massaging my feet too. I've also received compliments on mine from other women in the past which tickles me to death. I don't go to the salon, just basic at-home care: nail trimming and scrubbing/lotioning of my heel callouses ocassionally.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice to read that even though most of you don't like men's feet you still take care of your own. I think there is a good explanation why most of you love women's feet and hate men's . It is simple you are straight men. However you never know where there is a woman trying to sneek a peek.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take some care of mine, too. Not a lot, but I do wear slides and sandals a lot (southern Florida) and I have gotten compliments from women, even from a few that I did not know. My feet are relatively hairless, and I just keep them clean and the nails trimmed. Callouses, for me, are rare. In malls and the like, I catch many people (the guys more so than the girls, so I'm assuming they're mostly gay) looking at mine the way I look at those of the ladies. Doesn't bother me one bit..
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take care of my feet because it's good hygiene, and because i'm in a martial arts school a few days out of the week so i'm always barefoot in there.
I can't say my feet are "model" material cuz they get beat up pretty good kickboxing or what not, but i try to do the best i can with them.
I've been told i have "nice looking feet for a guy" but i've also been told they are ugly too. LMAO Whatever!

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d14616
Board Regular
Member # 20593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d14616   Email d14616   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutly i try to take care of every part of my body
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bft4evr
Board Regular
Member # 19790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bft4evr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a guy and often wear flip flips and go barefoot. I tend to my feet by doing things like keeping my nails trimmed, lotion as needed and using a pumice stone as required. I take pride in my appearance.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i couldnt give a crap about my feet! BUT if my gf was turned on by them i do what ever it was she wanted!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
soap, water, and a nail-clipper

Agreed.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a foot fetishist, I feel obligated to take care of my own feet. I wash them, and I'll put lotion on them along with the rest of me, but I don't do the pedicures or anything.
I personally can't see myself modeling them or anything. XP

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep toe nails clip(straight across)/clean; wash my feet; and wear clean socks. Oh, I use foot powder when I go hiking and such. That is about it.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links