Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many of you guys love feet bt have never had a footjob ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How many of you guys love feet bt have never had a footjob ?
Stealth
Board Regular
Member # 2494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stealth   Author's Homepage   Email Stealth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a few, never did orgasm. For me, the appearance of feet turns me on moreso than the feel. I'm weird though!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grey Fox
Board Regular
Member # 5552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grey Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Grey Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had a footjob before. I'm still a virgin (and I've never had a girlfriend before), but I'm not much into them to be honest. I'm more or less a person who likes to indulge in worshiping of a lady's feet. That's what turns me on the most.

--------------------
Grey Fox

Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoever said that foot fuck thing where you hold the feet, im with him, that is so much better.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never had a footjob til i got with my gf i'm with now, she's understanding the fetish a bit more now and i had one just last week, never orgasm whilst having one tho i always jus finish myself off on her feet instead, i'm yet to try one with oil tho i think that might be the way forward
Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im surprised many of these responces.i feel like i should start a seminar to help you guys get lots of footjobs

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
im surprised many of these responces.i feel like i should start a seminar to help you guys get lots of footjobs

that would be a much needed service
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a foot job, but I tend to side with having my girlfriend's feet in my face so that she can give me oral, hand job me, or something else while I enjoy looking and smelling her amazing feet.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't had one yet. I guess I'm waiting on the right person. That or I'm not so desperate to get one. Hell it'll happen when it does.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not i, nor have i had the pleasure of worshipping a woman's feet yet [Cry]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'm surprised!
I expected you guys here are much more experienced...
At least that you tried it for once if not several times...

To be honest, judging from replies, you sound like you're teenage.

I guess I'm lucky when it comes to the foot play, I had them several....

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ninja of the Foot Clan:
whoever said that foot fuck thing where you hold the feet, im with him, that is so much better.

I agree ... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't gotten a footjob before... Hopefully soon.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a few and I appreciated every one of them, but honestly I can take them or leave them. For me a lady's feet are more of a visual or foreplay aspect of her...not the all-encompassing goal.

You Bro's that haven't had one and are longing for one (and you too Sister Alice), by all means I hope you get that opportunity with that special loving lady in your life very soon, but don't be too surprised if you might be disappointed afterward. So in other words, don't sweat it too much, try not to build it up in your mind, and when the opportunity arrives you won't have some unrealistic expectations.

Just think back to how you thought about sex before you actually got laid. Sure sex is all fine and dandy, but you realize soon enough that it's not the do-all end-all you expected it to be back when you were a virgin. Try not to make the same mistake over footjobs. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting thing is that I got my first footjob before I got my first handjob. [Cool]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
until this forum crossed my screen, a footjob never crossed my mind. nor has the curiousity of one. however.... i've had a few times, a gal tease me with her feet in a restaurant (more than one occassion).. my lady has rubbed me near ejaculation a few times. feels great! but, still.. i don't feel i've missed anything by not having a complete footjob done.

i much rather use my hands to play with her feet.. keep em closer to my face. that is just me.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links