Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many of you guys love feet bt have never had a footjob ? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How many of you guys love feet bt have never had a footjob ?
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
I've had a few and I appreciated every one of them, but honestly I can take them or leave them. For me a lady's feet are more of a visual or foreplay aspect of her...not the all-encompassing goal.

You Bro's that haven't had one and are longing for one (and you too Sister Alice), by all means I hope you get that opportunity with that special loving lady in your life very soon, but don't be too surprised if you might be disappointed afterward. So in other words, don't sweat it too much, try not to build it up in your mind, and when the opportunity arrives you won't have some unrealistic expectations.

Just think back to how you thought about sex before you actually got laid. Sure sex is all fine and dandy, but you realize soon enough that it's not the do-all end-all you expected it to be back when you were a virgin. Try not to make the same mistake over footjobs. [Cool]

what if you've never had sex period???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RadioactiveToy:
Interesting thing is that I got my first footjob before I got my first handjob. [Cool]

Speaking of those I think I'd prefer a handjob any day [Big Grin]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I've never had a fj either, most women find it wierd. [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

Can't wait for my first one.

Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what if you've never had sex period???
Same thing Bro, just try not to build it up in your mind before you get it. I know it's hard to not do, but take my word for it. Things like sex and foot-jobs are sweet sure, but you'd be better off worrying about meeting a girl you could know and love, and be willing to fight for and protect, rather than just the things you can do with her. Once the feelings are there, and reciprocated of course, the physical is so much more rewarding. Otherwise all you're looking at is mutual masturbation with a girl in the same room with you.

I don't mean to sound preachy or anything, I'm just saying is all. You'll get your moment(s) in the sun all too soon Bro. You're not an ugly guy, you'll find love before you know it. Be concerned with that, and then the rest will fall in line. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when my wife strokes me with her feet, but I don't like to cum from it. So, i've had a partial FJ.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive never had one
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grey Fox
Board Regular
Member # 5552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grey Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Grey Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had a footjob, but I'm not much into them.

--------------------
Grey Fox

Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you can add another one to the list. Never even touched a foot.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links