Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toes That are Stuck Together... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toes That are Stuck Together...
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
My girlfriend actually has her 2nd and 3rd toe "connected" not "webbed"...there is no webbing at all..its just as if its not cut down all the way.

It occurs while still in the womb. During some of the first stages of development everyones fingers and toes are totally connected. Then, as the fetus grows, cell death occurs in the skin between the fingers and toes to allow them to separate. Occasionally, if that process is incomplete you end up with connected digits again called sydactyly.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tiger! But she is very self conscious of her "sydactyly". If anyone happened to notice she didnt really put her "webbed" toes out there for everyone to see...that was one of my worries when I posted her pics was that someone would notice it and comment on it whether it be good or bad she would not like the attention to it. I just wish people would think before saying "OMFG that is fucking disgusting" etc. its not like they can control it! Especially if its a g/f or wife posting..have fun getting them to allow you to photograph/post the pics again!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah!! I have a friend that has her 2nd, 3rd and 4th toes on both feet completely connected. They look pretty cool and never really tried to hide them... unless you point 'em out. It would be nice if people would think before they speak. Like they have diharrea of the mouth and can't control the flow [Big Grin] Anyway, if a girl wants to model her feet (connected toes or not) I say more power to her.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking rights bro! I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion but fuck..think before you speak. Anyways..I'll stop ranting...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Yeah I'm about done... for now!! lol

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

But speaking of your lady when can we see more pics of her?

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a little strange. I could see how somebody mught think it's gross.

However, thats what lots of people say about people with foot fetishes.

I don't really care as long as she can get her toes fully wrapped around my cock.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wifes best friend has this condition,she never hides them,wears flip flops alot.though she hates having her feet touched,not sure if that has anything to do with it?i must say i prefer non webbed toes,though her soles are pretty nice!i also believe its a case of each to their own & we should not judge them.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our culture is like a petulant child -- boorish, bullysome, totally ignorant, lashing out and feeling "big" for hurting the feelings of others. We stunt ourselves.

Why should any of us -- remember the "fringe"-like nature of our tastes and preferences -- put someone else down for being a little different? Different is good, is it not? Or what are WE doing here? Having a joke and a crack is one thing, but letting that be the final expression of one's feelings on the matter is something else. We can do better than that.

I think these girls and their sticky-together meta-toes are just GREAT! See, that's me half joking (the description) and half being serious (the "great" part, which is my true feeling on the matter). I bet they feel great, smell great, taste great . . . and are every other kind of great. This could become a fetish in and of itself (not that those of the standard toes would suddenly be overlooked). It's wonderful to see! And, of course, there's NOTHING sexier than a girl reveling in their FEET-ures. Diversity -- I love it! And now I want me some of those toes. [Joint]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Actually, one of Patrick's models from Soles of Silk has webbed toes. Precious is her name, if I'm not mistaken, and webbed toes or not, her feet look awesome. Matter of fact, I have a custom video of a girl who happened to have webbed toes, I didn't notice she had them until I got my video. Doesn't detract from my enjoyment of her feet at all.

You are correct. Her name is Precious. And as a matter of fact, the 2nd and 3rd toe of my right foot also happens to be. I'd post pictures, but I doubt you want to see. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if anyone has seen this- not webbed toes, but I have seen feet where maybe the second toe is elevated so it's not even with the other toes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I don't know if anyone has seen this- not webbed toes, but I have seen feet where maybe the second toe is elevated so it's not even with the other toes.

I've seen that too, I've actually got to worship the feet of a girl whose toes were like that, and it didn't detract at all from the overall beauty of her feet. All feet, just like all girls, will have imperfections in the eye of the beholder. If they didn't, then frankly, the feet, nor the girl, would be real.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links