Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How did we get our foot fetishes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How did we get our foot fetishes?
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many explainations in terms of psychology. I wonder sometimes how people talk about homosexuality. Is one born homosexual or do they turn it? Are we born with foot fetishes or does out of no where we say hey feet are actually sexy. Would you ever try to get rid of your fetish?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had mine from my earliest memory.
It's always only been for female feet, though.

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no way, i like mine. I also think mine started after I saw "Boomerang". I then started looking at the female foot and it has only progressed.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recycler1973
Board Regular
Member # 9727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recycler1973   Email recycler1973   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had my foot fetish and my (foot-)tickling fetish since birth and/or a very young age. I have no idea where it came from... but I want to keep both fetishes. I think it makes my life more interesting, and I think sex is more intense.

I am not homophobic, in part because I understand them when (most) gays and lesbians say "I was just born like this."

--------------------
Adam
The Recycler
Southfield MI USA
recycler@duh.org

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely think a foot fetish comes from imprinting at an early age. However, some folks on here will testify that theirs didn't develop until much later into the teenage or even young adult lives.

I'd say the basic approach of what you see the most of at the first years of life kind of wire our brains the way we are later on. As a baby your momma probably had a nice blanky put on the floor for you to lay on or crawl around on. Well, you are pretty much at eye level with feet if that was where momma planted you for hours a day. So when the ladies she invited over from Sunday school came over for tea all sitting around on the sofas you were probably on the floor pushing around the floor bumping into your future objects of lustful obsession! Then of course one cries out "Awww, ain't he just the cutest little thing!" and promptly picked you up and sat you down on the end of her foot to give you a "horsey ride" not knowing she was juggling your marbles in her stockings and heels!

I'm pretty sure that's how mine developed. I can recall as a toddler an aunt that was a teenager at the time giving me one of those "horsey rides" while she was wearing flip flops. After that it was permanently ingrained in my computer banks and has been the driving force all my life to have women's feet slide into home plate ever since!

As far as gays and lesbians go I truly don't think anyone is "born like this." Every lesbian I've known (I actually know quite a few) was at one point early in their life sexually abused(usually by a male relative)and thus changed their mental wiring to having no physical attraction for the opposite sex and preferring same sex partners.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeDaemon,

Although I agree with you that nobody was "born like this" I still think that you don`t necessarily have to experience your fetish during your childhood to develop it. What I mean is: You don`t need to have had any experiences with your mother`s feet (or anybody elses) to develop a foot fetish.
Take other strange fetishes for example, like the vore fetish, robot fetish, nazi-uniform fetish or giantess fetish, etc. ...I don`t think the people with these fetishes experienced any of this during their childhood. There must be a different reason why our brain makes us act sexually the way we do.
A friend of mine has a model train crush fetish...but he told me that he never saw any women in his childhood crushing model trains in high heels.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if those who have a foot fetish from the beginning are the ones who can't have sex without feet and the ones who develop a foot fetish later in life are the ones who can have sex without feet having to be there every single time? I don't necessarily mean that those who congenially have a foot fetish have a more authenthic liking for feet than for those who get it later in life; perhaps the quick-boomers have a more intense fetish. I know this diverts a bit off topic, but this just popped into my head.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I've had mine from my earliest memory.
It's always only been for female feet, though.

footjoyboy

Diddo! No explaination........no way would want to rid myself of it.......I like it better as I get older, and are 48 now.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
LeDaemon,

Although I agree with you that nobody was "born like this" I still think that you don`t necessarily have to experience your fetish during your childhood to develop it. What I mean is: You don`t need to have had any experiences with your mother`s feet (or anybody elses) to develop a foot fetish.
Take other strange fetishes for example, like the vore fetish, robot fetish, nazi-uniform fetish or giantess fetish, etc. ...I don`t think the people with these fetishes experienced any of this during their childhood. There must be a different reason why our brain makes us act sexually the way we do.
A friend of mine has a model train crush fetish...but he told me that he never saw any women in his childhood crushing model trains in high heels.

-Hal-

I'm just explaining how foot fetishes come about! I think a lot of it can relate to other subfetishes too though. Spanking comes to mind. An old girlfriend told me how getting spanked made her "wet" once upon a time. Lots of Freudian psycho babble should be coming to people's minds there I guess. [Big Grin]

So Hal, did yours develop in the early stages of life by any certain incident or just come to the realization later on just by accident?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb_1234
Board Regular
Member # 24712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb_1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh get this; I actually remember the exact time it happened! I was a lot younger, some woman walked past with flip flops and red painted nails. Went home that night, looked it up on the internet, and that was that.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Outlaw
Board Regular
Member # 26624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Outlaw   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Outlaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had this fetish for as long as I can remember. I remember thinking that you weren't supposed to talk about feet. I wonder sometimes if this wasn't after I was told not to go around talking about genitals. As far as "are we born with it?" my opinion is yes...it just takes longer for some to realize it, or it may be repressed because of the stigma attached to it. Of course, environment shapes us all, but I think a foot fetish something from day one. That's just my opinion though.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've often thought about this subject.
My foot fetish started when I was 9 or 10. There wasn't any single incident that started it, just many little ones. I'd see girls/women barefooted, and think, "Their feet are very pretty." (No, I wasn't attracted to my mom's feet!)
Yes, I think that we are born with an attraction to feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way to add to this I think I saw somewhere like on Wikipedia Freud has an input about foot fetishes but I don't have a link. He has different reasons why one may have a foot fetish. Also thanks everyone for responding nice to hear everyone's point of view.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 20-something-year-old friend of my mom babysat me a few nights when I was like 3 or so. Sometimes her feet would hang off the end of the bed. The bottoms of her feet fascinated me.

Well, not knowing any better [Roll Eyes] I rubbed my, ahem, little friend on her soles. She stirred and asked me what I was doing. I just scurried off.

I didn't pay much attention to feet afterwards, but at puberty, one of Cupid's foot fetish arrows hit me dead-on!

To this day, I believe this early incident made me crazy about women's feet, especially soles. And the internet has only intensified the feeling.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think we're born with it.

i think ledaemon said it best that we are imprinted with it at some point, and for many of us, that is at an earlier age.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links