Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How did we get our foot fetishes? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How did we get our foot fetishes?
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My earliest foot memories came at the age of 4. Apparently I was every intense and expressed my fetish frequentely to the degree thatmy aunts and older cousins as well as my kindergarten teachers still remember it till this day.

I agree with all the opinions here although I think LaDaemon is the closest. Science has not nailed down many areas of the psychology field and had made no progress in the field of fetish at all since many years if any. The lack of interest in a sub-fetish, although the most popular, like foot fetish can be attributed to the relatively low number of fetishists in general as opposed to "normal" .... people. Research is driven by money and by need.

I guess each and everybody has his different experience. And it is true that there is a difference between those born with a fetish and those who developed it in their need for the object of fetish to function sexually. I believe those who developed it at an advanced age other than toddler age can "undevelop" it. It is a habit maybe more than a fetish.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Define worse do you not want to have a foot fetish? Bad experiences?

both. i've always had bad experiences with it. but i can't get rid of it, so it's more a burden then anything else.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is bad experience meaning rejection from females?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Is bad experience meaning rejection from females?"

My guess would be that the wrong people found out about his fetish and made fun of him.

[Confused]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love having my foot fetish and never had any bad experiences with it. It is one of the biggest fetish's out there. just not talked about as much or openly????
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Outlaw
Board Regular
Member # 26624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Outlaw   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Outlaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several points have been made here. For one thing, there can be negative experiences if certain people find out. People will make fun of it. And some people just aren't into it. About the only negative experience I've ever had was dating a girl in high school who just wasn't into it. She knew I wanted foot play, but she wouldn't do it. I'd try to suck her toes and she'd say, "No. Don't. Yuck." And while she did deny that this was a reason, I really think that it was one of the reasons she broke up with me.

Overall, I'm not ashamed of my fetish, but I don't go around telling everyone. I keep the materials and websites to myself. Some of it's because not everyone understands, but mostly because it's no one elses business. But it is great to have this outlet to talk about it.

Oh, bigprojectionist -- I think that may have been a safety thing. I remember a "barefoot ban" happened at my elementary school after a child had gotten cut by something that was on the ground.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyEBMV
Board Regular
Member # 26668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyEBMV   Email AndyEBMV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess like a lot of you my 'fetish' developed early. My sister used to make me massage her feet when I was very young. My earliest memory goes to when I was about 4 or 5 and she would have been 9 or 10. As I got older and she was in her teens it became more instense and of course I fantasized about her friends too. Only one time can I remeber her telling a friend of hers about my fetish and they both tried to get me to massage and play with their feet.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"Is bad experience meaning rejection from females?"

My guess would be that the wrong people found out about his fetish and made fun of him.

[Confused]

footjoyboy

well, both
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only bad foot fetish experience would be a girl not accepting it, but not completely knowing meaning if I ask a girl if she wants a massage and I get a no that could be considered bad. Also I would say I'm not the only one who experienced this but if another male finds out about your fetish then makes fun of you and says like hey do you want to massage my feet? Anyone else ever get this?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
My only bad foot fetish experience would be a girl not accepting it, but not completely knowing meaning if I ask a girl if she wants a massage and I get a no that could be considered bad. Also I would say I'm not the only one who experienced this but if another male finds out about your fetish then makes fun of you and says like hey do you want to massage my feet? Anyone else ever get this?

no, i usually get called a freak. i take great pains in making sure NO ONE of my teamamtes knows. it takes as much energy to do that then actually playing the game.
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

It is hard, just don't make it obvious and openly say I have a foot fetish. I take it light and say I find feet attractive or offer a foot massage and no one can suspect I have a fetish.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
It is hard, just don't make it obvious and openly say I have a foot fetish. I take it light and say I find feet attractive or offer a foot massage and no one can suspect I have a fetish.

i can't even get away with that without looking like a freak. so i just do say anything. it's a small school tho, so news travels fast
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i have to agree i certainly dont go around voic'ng that i have a foot fetish cause i have heard the ones that say gross,yuck or sumin 2 that effect. cause it is misundrstd, i believe anyways. but fortunate enough for myself i have been lucky with the women i have ran into cause none of them ever minded.......huh
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Well I'm assuming the worst thing about telling a girl you have a foot fetish is if you are ever with her she will possibly always wear sneakers or she will know exactly why you are looking at her feet.
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."and the both tried to get me to massage and play with their feet.".
Comment by AndyEBMV

Dude, I hope you were ALL over that. [Hump]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links