Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » interactive story poll: cool?, or waste of webspace? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: interactive story poll: cool?, or waste of webspace?
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you guys like that interactive story, cuz i think its lame, and since it seems like only two guys are doin it all, i was wondering if i was the only one...

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 28 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has potential...Im a fan of FF stories so this was interesting though.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted 'lame', but I guess it could be cool if someone bothers to follow and interact in the story line. [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it started out, I thought it would dissolve like almost any other thread....but it found staying power...I, myself, am not a fan of the foot fetish stories, but douglezerts found an amazing amount of success with his 300+ reply thread.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On another note, even though it seems like a two-player affair between justme & douglezerts, don't forget there are a lot of people that simply log on but never post. You don't know how many people perhaps are waiting for the next thread to come up between either of them.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys want us to stop it, I'm willing to. I honestly didn't think it would go on as long as it has.
But if you want us to continue, that's cool, too.
Besides, why don'tt some of you add sections to it? The whole point at the beginning was a round robin type of thing.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest I've never even opened up and read that story thread. I really see no reason to stop it if there are people reading and participating in it. Even if its only a couple. Just ignore it if its not your thing. I have for a year without any problems.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not for me but if people are reading it it should stay and continue

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either way. The idea-bucket seems like it's starting to run dry.

Like what was said, I didn't think it would last this long either.

[ October 14, 2007, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
To be honest I've never even opened up and read that story thread. I really see no reason to stop it if there are people reading and participating in it. Even if its only a couple. Just ignore it if its not your thing. I have for a year without any problems.

x2
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I have nothing against the foot story thread. Like I had said, I thought it was gonna be gone with the wind....but it turned out to be one of the more successful threads in the foot fetish forum. I think Just Me & Douglezerts should continue it. Who knows, this thread may raise attention to it and more people may start interacting in it now. This thread could end up ironically rejuvenating the thread, but who knows. I am not a fan, pesonally, but that doesn't mean it doesn't deserve 'space time.' Even if the majority of posters don't feel it's worth that 'space time' if people interact with it, as Dougle & Just have been doing, than it's earned its time.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fair enough.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

you've convinced me to add to their story.
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I'm glad, rabidninja [Smile] Looks like in the end, both douglezerts thread and your thread here, both turned out to be doubly useful!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought it was an interesting experiment, i dont think you should have shit on it so quickly.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links