Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » interactive story poll: cool?, or waste of webspace? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: interactive story poll: cool?, or waste of webspace?
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do you know how quickly i "shit" on it.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care really coz I don't read really.... If a comment on here has more than 5 lines, I usually skip it and move to the next one...

My attention span is hopeless... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your addittion to the story was all the girls shitting themselves and filling the room up with shit.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ninja battle ??? lol
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I'm glad, rabidninja [Smile] Looks like in the end, both douglezerts thread and your thread here, both turned out to be doubly useful!

I doubt it. Look at the way it turned out.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just Me:
quote:
I'm glad, rabidninja [Smile] Looks like in the end, both douglezerts thread and your thread here, both turned out to be doubly useful!

Sorry for the misinterpreted encouragement. [Confused]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Just Me:
quote:

Sorry for the misinterpreted encouragement. [Confused]
Yeah, the guy is just acting like an ass. It's not bumping anything off that he wants to see, it is obviously not overloading the server because it is nothing but text, so I honestly don't see what his problem is.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey man chill. its the internet... bunch of pussies
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Why the fuck do you even care?
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
To be honest I've never even opened up and read that story thread. I really see no reason to stop it if there are people reading and participating in it. Even if its only a couple. Just ignore it if its not your thing. I have for a year without any problems.

My sentiments exactly. I have nothing against the story or the author, it's just that stories (especially long ones) aren't my thing with my short attention span.

Skip it. Done.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind the story at all. I'm one of those who will read any updates on the story when they come about. Maybe we could get a few more contributors involved (minus the defecation part, of course).

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

rabid ninja banned, that cracks me up, no more ninja battles, lol.

is there a way to delete the posts that ruined the story from the story thread?

im sure everyone wants them gone.

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, then he has the nerve to e-mail me and say that he was banned inappropriately because he wasn't given a reason. Who the hell is he kidding?

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for banning him, Wu.
And thanks for your support, guys!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well..he can now have the honor of saying he was banned from the world's greatest foot forum! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links