Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would You Drink Water a Girl Had Her Feet Soaking In? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Would You Drink Water a Girl Had Her Feet Soaking In?
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typically if a girl soaks her feet in warm water there is some type of foot soak, soap, epsom salt in the water. Sounds as gross as drinking bong water to me. [Puke]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think someone who's willing to drink foot bath water has issues. It just sounds disgusting and it can't be good for you.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say no just because I think the two have a disconnect. I think most of us don't lick feet for the taste, but rather the sexual gratification/stimulation that comes out of it. Also, the situation is heavily dependent on this question at hand. Her feet soak in water, she gives you the water and you drink a glass of it on your own. I think its hard to get stimulation out of that. You're drinking this water that is going to taste a bit off and I think connecting it to the feet that have been soaking in it is going to be sexually challenging to enjoy.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

Imagine Cathrine Zita Jones, taking off her sexy sandals, then having her feet dipped in water for half hour and goes off to sleep. Its drink it like WINE.

Point being, if the girl is nice, feet are nice, then I'd have her make me a soup of her shoes, or serve me ice cream in her shoes. A lotta guys can lick the shoes, but have a problem with foot water. I don't get it....

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I would not.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like licking feet because I like any kind of contact with feet, not because of their taste...

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ew...I don't like anything in my water, so no.. I love clean, fresh water
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iceman_4432
Board Regular
Member # 27115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman_4432   Email iceman_4432   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess the answer depends on whether the person being asked to do the drinking is submissive or just a foot fancier. If the person is a submissive, then the answer ould be yes..... its something they crave, being told to do something out of the norm that is can possibly be disgusting, degrading or humiliating.

If you just love feet, then the water has no real appeal after the foot is out of it so the answer is a no.

Personally, i like foot somination, so i guess for me, as long as the water was pure water .. no soap, epson slats, whatever, and the lady wanted me to take a sip .. i would.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me put it this way: I like eating pussy as much as the next guy, but I won't chug down a tall glass of pussy juice, dig? Likewise, some girls may like to suck dick, but they're not gonna slurp down a cup of jizz.

Heh, I just realized how crude that was stated. Ah well, I stand by it. Sometimes you have to simply put things in lay men's terms.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes I would! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't drink it [Puke] . The whole thought sounds nasty to me. I would LOVE to sniff and suck a woman's feet after she "took her socks/stockings/bare feet leather pumps/strappy sandals off after work" though, but that's to be expected among at least half of us here. [Cheers]

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna have to go with no.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmarks1
Board Regular
Member # 11707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmarks1   Email footmarks1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would if the girl demanded me to. haha
Posts: 35 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footmarks1:
I would if the girl demanded me to. haha

best answer yet
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links