Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Non-cooperative girlfriend (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Non-cooperative girlfriend
Pedicurer
Board Regular
Member # 2060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pedicurer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started dating this girl, and opened up to her about my foot fetish. While she has nice feet and paints her toes, she was not into the idea at all. Basically gave a straight-up no to toe sucking.

In fact, she was grossed out at an episode of "I Love New York" where she put her foot in a guys mouth.

I'm definitely behind the 8 ball here. Any advice?

Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just include it in your foreplay. Just a little. Make sure her feet are clean when you do this though. And when you do include it in your foreplay let her know both verbally and physically *wink*wink* how much it turns you on. A more aroused you means more pleasure for her ;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude when I first met my girlfriend she flat out told me that she thought guys who liked feet were weird. Long story short, last night she was sitting on the couch with me and sticking her feet in my face while I licked them. Point of the story, explain how you realy feel about it to her. If she's worth keeping she'll at least give it a try for you and she may even find it a turn on like my girl did. If she tries and genuinely doesn't like it, well then I'm afraid you have a tough decision to make.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait at hour after you've hit it (make sure your at her place), when the two of you are into somes deep pillow talk.

Kiss her body from head to toe. When you get to toe, try to suck her toes. If she stops you, don't be a little bitch and get all coy.

Tell her flat out, not like a pussy, that if she doesn't fulfill your desires then it's not going to work. Tell her it may seem weird now but with time it won't and that you would do anything she wanted in bed and never judge her because she is special to you. If she still resists, put your clothes on walk to the door, tell her it's over and leave. Fuck her if you open up to her like that and she takes a shit on your feelings. Life is too short to be wasting time on prude close minded bitchs.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgyPorgy:
Wait at hour after you've hit it (make sure your at her place), when the two of you are into somes deep pillow talk.

Kiss her body from head to toe. When you get to toe, try to suck her toes. If she stops you, don't be a little bitch and get all coy.

Tell her flat out, not like a pussy, that if she doesn't fulfill your desires then it's not going to work. Tell her it may seem weird now but with time it won't and that you would do anything she wanted in bed and never judge her because she is special to you. If she still resists, put your clothes on walk to the door, tell her it's over and leave. Fuck her if you open up to her like that and she takes a shit on your feelings. Life is too short to be wasting time on prude close minded bitchs.

Porgy's timing is great. A woman isn't more vulnerable than right after sex or even during. Listen to him. You should be ok.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STOP talking about her feet ahead of time.
Be patient, when the time is right, you'll get the feet without even having to ask.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel bad for bro. I have the opposite with my GF now. Just last night while we were having sex, I started licking her toes and then started sucking them. She loves it! Theres nothing better than when your GF tells you to suck her toes!

My advice is tell her that it really turns you on and how pretty she is , all of her,including her feet.

Good luck!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear about how your gf reacted toward this, pedicurer.
The "straight up no" bothers me. What that basically says to me is that this is a woman who isnt willing to compromise about something that is important to her boyfriend. I would be very disturbed by this.
I would sit down and have a discussion with her, when the two of you are not into sex. I think you need to tell her that the foot fetish is an important aspect to you, and, that as your girlfriend, if she cares for you, you really need her to compromise about certain things. If she cant understand that, then, I hate to say, she might not be the woman for you. If it were me, and a girl absolutely refused to even compromise with me on foot worship, that would tell me that she really didnt care about my needs or desires, and I couldnt stay with someone like that for very long.

Good Luck. I hope you can work something out with her.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, only time will tell, and as others have shared there is hope. It's just a matter of how long it will take for you to determine whether she will ever even attempt to change. I'd base my decision at this point laregly on the "rest" of her: overall looks, personality and how we get along. If she scores high in those, then I'd seriously give her some time to "come around."
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the reason I don't date girls before I introduce them to my fetish....

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is exactly why I never express my fetish verbally to any woman and do it through my actions.

From my experience, verbally "laying all your cards on the table" (and this also goes for "sharing your feelings" about her) is like handing a woman the key to your own house and telling her she can have it.

The term "fetish" has such a negative connotation to it. If any woman has read an article about any of the more extreme foot fetish guys who are occasionally written about in the news (especially within the last several months), that's a major negative reinforcement for the belief that all guys with a foot fetish are "weird". While this may, or may not, be a factor in this girl's reaction to your fetish, it's still something to keep in mind for future experiences.

With all of that in mind, there's something to be said about when and where you bring up your love of female feet and how to do it. In my opinion, there's a lot that depends on a woman's state of mind when the fetish is brought to light. Sitting her down out of the clear blue to have a "serious talk", especially when, according to what you posted, you "just started going out with this girl", was definitely a case of too much too soon, IMO. It's one thing to reveal your preferences. However, it's also another thing of doing it in the natural course of things so that it comes off as no big deal.

For now, I would go about your business and not bring it up with her again in any way, shape or form. Give her some more time and let her get to know you better and let her build up some more comfort and trust from being around you in the normal context of going out/dating. This does not mean trying to see her more than you already are. Just go about and conduct your normal routine with her. After some time has passed (probably another month or two) and she feels more comfortable with you, give her a body massage. Make sure to concentrate on her entire body. Start from her neck and shoulders, get her relaxed and work your way down. When you get to her feet, give her a great foot massage and then kiss her toes a little and slowly begin to suck on them.

To me, verbally expressing your fetish to a woman isn't recommended due to the negativity the word "fetish" invokes. It's better to hang out with a woman and build trust and comfort with each other before letting her know of your fetish through your actions. If, by chance, you do all of this and she happens to be someone who just doesn't like feet, then it's probably in your best interest to end things with her at that point and move on.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
After some time has passed (probably another month or two) and she feels more comfortable with you, give her a body massage. Make sure to concentrate on her entire body. Start from her neck and shoulders, get her relaxed and work your way down. When you get to her feet, give her a great foot massage and then kiss her toes a little and slowly begin to suck on them.

Excellent advice! [Thumbs Up] Again, most girls are brought up thinking that feet are 'yucky' and aren't going to be receptive to the idea right off the bat - it's only after they see, first-hand, your reaction to pampering their feet that they'll give in to the idea. It's almost like introducting anal to a girl - No girl is going to say 'go for it' right off the bat - but get them in the right frame of mind and relaxed, start slow and BABY STEP your way to full on fun!

Another idea, is to start with a bath/shower together - that way she knows her feet are clean and won't have the 'eww they smell' hangup going on in her head. Or better yet, after showering, start the full body massage and when you get down to her feet, pull out some flavored massage oil and rub her feet with that, mention it's flavored and then lick/suck playfully as if just to taste it, be sure to mention how good the massage oil tastes - she'll focus more on the fact that you are tasting something other than her feet and allow herself to enjoy the feeling - then maybe she'll open up to more foot play... (if you like coconut, look for some extra virgin coconut oil - that stuff is amazing for massages, smells heavenly like fresh coconut, and has a mild coconut flavor...plus it's really good for you nutritionally LOL)

It might take a bit, just like anything - dont expect much the first few times, but if she's into pleasing you, I'm sure she'll open up over time. If she's not into pleasing you, then she might not be 'the one'.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get her drunk and then she won't even care... [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but to us that is deal breaker. It is a major cornerstone of our sexuality. If she's not even willing to give it a try then you two are not sexually compatible.

On to the next fish.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pedicurer
Board Regular
Member # 2060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pedicurer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try to work it into the foreplay, and see how that goes. If it doesn't work, back to the drawing board.
Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links