Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Non-cooperative girlfriend (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Non-cooperative girlfriend
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
I'm sorry to hear about how your gf reacted toward this, pedicurer.
The "straight up no" bothers me. What that basically says to me is that this is a woman who isnt willing to compromise about something that is important to her boyfriend. I would be very disturbed by this.
I would sit down and have a discussion with her, when the two of you are not into sex. I think you need to tell her that the foot fetish is an important aspect to you, and, that as your girlfriend, if she cares for you, you really need her to compromise about certain things. If she cant understand that, then, I hate to say, she might not be the woman for you. If it were me, and a girl absolutely refused to even compromise with me on foot worship, that would tell me that she really didnt care about my needs or desires, and I couldnt stay with someone like that for very long.

Good Luck. I hope you can work something out with her.

Mitch

I completely agree. I would also mention to her that you would be willing to pleasure her, but only if she is willing to let you do things you enjoy. If she still won't compromise, ditch the bitch. Like you said, you just started dating her. I can't imagine that you're that committed to each other...

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Get her drunk and then she won't even care... [Cheers]

Thats one way to do it, plus she'll be more open to it at the time.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Get her drunk and then she won't even care... [Cheers]

Thats one way to do it, plus she'll be more open to it at the time.
Agreed, this is also a quick and dirty method to getting a women to do anything. However, it's only a temporary solution.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she at least allow you to massgage her feet?
Like some of the others have said, I say be slow and patient with her.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll never be truly satisfied unless you can get her into it. If you can't, find someone else.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links