Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have Girls Initiated the Foot Fetish To YOU? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have Girls Initiated the Foot Fetish To YOU?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I mean is, say you're ready to do stuff to her feet massage suck, whatever, but has the girl ever asked you to do things like suck her toes, lick/massage her feet and if it has happened, did it really suprise you??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a word for a girl like that around here: keeper.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that only happens in movies and shit
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl i'm seeing does it. She hasn't done it so often lately, but still will. Usually kicks her shoes off, puts em in my lap and moves them around playfully till i rub them, or till she tells me to rub them. (She doesn't have to, but i like hearing it)

Or she'll lay on my bed w/her soles facing up and point at them, "Get down there, you know what i like" or "rub my feet", "kiss 'em". Oh yeah, good stuff.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there is something Kim would like she isn't hesitant about asking for it... Foot rubs, massages etc.... My favortie is when she ask during sex to clean her feet... Or for me to smell her feet.. Often she will ask me if I think her feet smell good or taste good as well... Being very open with one another is Key

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife loves foot massages doesn't mind toes sucking that much but is ticklish when i do it but she is not fond of foot jobs but i do get them very rarely.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think any woman would turn down a foot massage. Sometimes when we go to bed my wife will grab a quilt and lay at the foot of the bed and plant her feet in my face without me initiating anything. A sure sign that I need to go to work on them immediately!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's happened to me, LeDaemon a good friend of mine...she's particular when it comes to me and her feet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:

I'm sorry but I'll have to debunk that. I almost dated a woman once who before, when we were friends, mentioned she liked having her toes sucked [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:

I'm sorry but I'll have to debunk that. I almost dated a woman once who before, when we were friends, mentioned she liked having her toes sucked [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Definitely w/ya on that one deadgoon!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:

Definitely w/ya on that one deadgoon!
Same here. I've had an experience with a woman who, in essence, "called me out" on my love for women's feet. She initiated the action, though she didn't come out and say anything directly at the time it was happening. I found out later that she suspected I liked women's feet and, since hers were so sensitive and she liked having her feet played with, she took it upon herself to try and start something. It was definitely a hot experience!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish that would happen to me. That'd be very kewl.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I wish that would happen to me. That'd be very kewl.

same here
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

this comment makes me sad

i've had girls request foot massages (before (i think) knowing about my fondness)
also when i was first hanging out with one of my ex girlfriends (before we were really a couple) we were eating at a restaurant, sitting in a booth facing each other. There was one other person at the booth maybe more, can't remember exactly...and no wonder the details are hazy, because while in just general conversation she takes her foot out of her flip-flop and puts it right between my legs, and wiggled her toes a bit. It was great and i told her how hot i thought it was later on when she knew all about my 'fetish'.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I haven't met a girl who would ask me first to do that... But I do it myself quite often [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links