Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have Girls Initiated the Foot Fetish To YOU? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have Girls Initiated the Foot Fetish To YOU?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 7 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
Well, I haven't met a girl who would ask me first to do that... But I do it myself quite often [Big Grin]

Now that's hot!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by russ:
quote:
Originally posted by You:
that only happens in movies and shit

this comment makes me sad

i've had girls request foot massages (before (i think) knowing about my fondness)
also when i was first hanging out with one of my ex girlfriends (before we were really a couple) we were eating at a restaurant, sitting in a booth facing each other. There was one other person at the booth maybe more, can't remember exactly...and no wonder the details are hazy, because while in just general conversation she takes her foot out of her flip-flop and puts it right between my legs, and wiggled her toes a bit. It was great and i told her how hot i thought it was later on when she knew all about my 'fetish'.

you lucky bastard!!!

i have to agree with You, shit like that only happens in movies

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikeyagogo
Board Regular
Member # 22899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeyagogo   Email mikeyagogo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a girl on my street that was 3 or 4 years older than me... and i had the biggest crush on her throughout childhood. She would always tease me and kiss me and i loved every minute of it.
Well around the time she got into high school she had grow into a size ten foot... shes like 6 ft 1.
Anyways she would always be barefoot and playing with her toes... rubbing them on my face... my crouch... always with her feet.
Then one day she asked me to suck on her toes... i thought it was weird at the time, bit of course i would do anything she asked. Little did i know, from that moment on i would be obsessed with beautiful feet.
I actually saw her this summer at a birthday party and she was in flip flops with a french manicure... fucking amazing! I didnt say anything about her feet but i made sure that she caught me starring... a couple of times!

Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyagogo:
There was a girl on my street that was 3 or 4 years older than me... and i had the biggest crush on her throughout childhood. She would always tease me and kiss me and i loved every minute of it.
Well around the time she got into high school she had grow into a size ten foot... shes like 6 ft 1.
Anyways she would always be barefoot and playing with her toes... rubbing them on my face... my crouch... always with her feet.
Then one day she asked me to suck on her toes... i thought it was weird at the time, bit of course i would do anything she asked. Little did i know, from that moment on i would be obsessed with beautiful feet.
I actually saw her this summer at a birthday party and she was in flip flops with a french manicure... fucking amazing! I didnt say anything about her feet but i made sure that she caught me starring... a couple of times!

lucky bastard [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I introduced my girlfriend of 2 and half years to this whole foot fetish thing.. now, we have been talking about how big my fetish for her feet are. when i go visit her, she makes sure she wears the same pair of socks 3-4 days in a row so when i get there they will be really smelly. i ALWAYS sit at the end of the bed and as soon as she puts em on me, i get hard, then she tells me take em off and start massaging them. she doesn't let me suck on them or smell them cause she isn't confortable enough yet, im trying to get her to let me to so she said she's gonna work on it. but when she isn't looking, i cop a smell to em. she ALWAYS puts her feet in my lap and ill end up massaging them for hours and... if i'm lucky, she'll give me a footjob but thats rare. not to hijack the forum .. .but any ideas on how i can get her to be confortable with me sucking or smelling her feet? also, to get her confortable with giving me fj's?
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CaPTaiN MuRphY:

Dude, if your girl is wearing her socks for 3 or 4 days for you, then you've already hit a triple without even trying. [Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish [Roll Eyes] .... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years ago I dated a girl that told me over the phone, after we'd just met a few days before, that she was a "footgirl". It hit me like a ton of bricks and I was speechless since up to that point I'd never discussed my foot fetish with anyone, so I didn't say anything at first just to make sure she wasn't joking.

The same night she came over she kept asking for a foot massage and like an idiot I kept freezing up and waited too long to jump right in. We ended up getting down to business and I kicked into action and grabbed her foot and ran my tongue from her heel to her toes and started sucking her toes and she was moaning like crazy. That's when I let the cat outta the bag and told her I wasn't only doing that for her enjoyment and for the first time I actually mouthed the words "I have a foot fetish". She actually laughed a little bit but I couldn't tell whether it was a good laugh or a jokes-on-me laugh but at that point there was no turning back.

Turns out she really was a "footgirl" in the sense that she liked to be on the receiving end but didn't actually have a true foot fetish like getting really turned on by looking at a pair of feet. She even sucked my toes a few times which I'd never had done before and I can see why women like it so much. Didn't last between us though.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day...I know stuff like that will happen to me! My time is coming [Big Grin]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
that only happens in movies and shit

Oh no it doesn't, I love it when he licks and bites my feet it tears me up, I bite his sometimes to show him how it feels, the strange thing is, he doesn't enjoy it when I do his feet, I do but he doesn't! I could rip his clothes off when he bites on the soles of my feet! He has complete control when he has my feet in his hands!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaPTaiN MuRphY:
I introduced my girlfriend of 2 and half years to this whole foot fetish thing.. now, we have been talking about how big my fetish for her feet are. when i go visit her, she makes sure she wears the same pair of socks 3-4 days in a row so when i get there they will be really smelly. i ALWAYS sit at the end of the bed and as soon as she puts em on me, i get hard, then she tells me take em off and start massaging them. she doesn't let me suck on them or smell them cause she isn't confortable enough yet, im trying to get her to let me to so she said she's gonna work on it. but when she isn't looking, i cop a smell to em. she ALWAYS puts her feet in my lap and ill end up massaging them for hours and... if i'm lucky, she'll give me a footjob but thats rare. not to hijack the forum .. .but any ideas on how i can get her to be confortable with me sucking or smelling her feet? also, to get her confortable with giving me fj's?

Have you tried trading for it?? Bow down to her feet and offer to give her what she desires first...then she can't back out LOL
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
Well, I haven't met a girl who would ask me first to do that... But I do it myself quite often [Big Grin]

Man that is so so great!
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, ive jokingly proposed to her if i could suck her toes and she said to not do that cuz she'll probably end up givin me a kick on accident cuz of her reflexs. she told me she has this weird thing with things between her toes and she finds it to feel weird but she said she's gettin used to it. she lives far away so i always pay for her pedicure like every 2-3 weeks. but yeah.. any ideas on how to work it in without her dropping the whole idea of my foot fetish??
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyagogo:

Get the fuck out! What an introduction to the world of feet!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a girl i know who loves having her feet touched and played with, once i was sitting with her and she suddenly just took off her socks and asked me to rub her feet. i was glad to agree!
Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links