Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Football Stadium Full of Female Feet !! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Football Stadium Full of Female Feet !!
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K., here is the deal. Take your average football stadium (at a game,say, in early Sept. with many open shoes) filled with say 60,000 people.
If all the men, girls under 18 and over 70 were sent out, leaving approx. 20,000 adult females under 70 yrs. old--

Would you consent to having each and every one of them rubbing their feet in your face for 1 minute each ?
Here is the catch- you couldn't reject any of them. It's either a foot to face rub ( 1 min. each) from all of them- or no deal.
Keep in mind that both cheerleading squads are included !!

WOULD YOU DO THIS ?? (if not, please give reasons)

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first off both team cheerleaders are not at games. Only the home teams cheerleaders are at a game.
I dont think I would because I only like womens feet between the ages of say 18-40.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably not- though there would LOTS of great ones, there's bound to be quite a few nasty ones in a crowd that size.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Probably not- though there would LOTS of great ones, there's bound to be quite a few nasty ones in a crowd that size.

exactly [Hump] now i'd settle for just having the cheerleaders do that to me [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toelicker91 says- "Only the home teams cheerleaders are at a game."

Who told you that ? Maybe you're talking about a high school game somewhere, but as far as I know, in pro and college games both cheerleading squads are there. But I could be wrong.
In any case, in the scenario above--both squads are there.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't do it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at a football game no i wouldnt, but put that same scenario in front of me at say like a Prince concert or something of that nature were most ladies are more likely to take better care of themselves, hell yes.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im going to have to pass. Rubbing their feet in my face would eventually piss me off. I would need them on my crotch.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope

it just doesnt sound appealing

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't do it...
First...waste of my time and second, what's the point if you can have them all the way?
I'd rather do one pair of feet fully than this...

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it was 18-50, I would do it--something happens to the body after 60 or so--theres an odor that I'd want no part of.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would include feet I found unappealing. I couldn't do it. But then, I'm not really a "foot-rubbed-in-face" kind of guy.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Deal!!!! BUT maybe with added stipulations like 'Am I allowed a blindfold' Or 'If it was my last day to live', then I would think alot harder about my answer but for now it's easy... "NO DEAL!" [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iop
Loyal Member
Member # 26458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iop   Email iop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll do it but only if the feet are not stinky and really well looked after, I mean I would like to have the choice to reject or accept.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links