Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Football Stadium Full of Female Feet !! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Football Stadium Full of Female Feet !!
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"YES"
Comment by little5

'Attaboy !! [Cheers]

... "I mean I would like to have the choice to reject or accept."
Comment by iop

No dice.
[Nana]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres a quote option, you know? lol
but probably you like to type, its cool

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try some proper punctuation sometime, Punk:
Then people might actually know what you're trying to relate. [Nut Kick]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some 60 something year old women with good feet. There are also some that would ruin my foot fetish if I had to lick them. I'd say 18 to 50 for sure. Over 50 it would be a case by case basis.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"There are also some that would ruin my foot fetish if I had to lick them."
Comment by little5

According to the rules, licking is optional, but you do have to have each pair in your face for 1 minute.
I guess the question is; would someone turn down all the good feet they could have just to avoid a few bad apples ?

_fjb_

--------------------

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I originally said Yes. So I'll stick with it. Sometimes you have to take the thorns with the roses.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No...i'm not a feet rubbing in the face guy....it turns me off.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

..."i'm not a feet rubbing in the face guy....it turns me off."
Comment by zappa1968

You're kidding...........right ?
[Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------

zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No i'm not kidding,really it doesn't really do anything for me,too 'in the face'...no pun intended.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes..

I like footsie so I'd prefer them rubbing feet with me but if it was just face on offer I'd take that [Tongue]

20,000 women 1 minute each, thats 333 solid hours! Hope toilet breaks are included!

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links