Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Writing an Article - i have Questions (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Writing an Article - i have Questions
peaches
Board Regular
Member # 27267

Icon 4 posted      Profile for peaches   Author's Homepage   Email peaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello fellow foot enthusiasts,
I am putting together an article (for women)about men with foot fetish. This will be a two part article (with the later focusing on the BDSM side of foot worship).

If you men (sorry ladies) would so kindly indulge me by answering the following questions, I would be very grateful (and later on will post some "foot candy" of my own for you).

Question 1:
When did you first realize you were drawn to women's feet? How long and what events took place for this to evolve into an erotic/sexual desire?

Question 2: Why feet?

Question 3:
Putting aside BSDM element, are the feet alone, enough or do you desire/ need other elements such as shoes, socks, pedicure, smell...? If so list them and explain why.

Question 4:
In 3-5 sentences each, describe your top 2 foot fantasy scenarios.

Question 5:
Rate your foot fetish. Do you consider yourself a novice, someone who is moderately into feet, a connoisseur ... ?

Question 6
In offering advice to first time ladies, Turn-Offs & Turn-On's:

Question 7
Lastly, is there anything about YOUR desires for feet that are important for your partner to know?

Thanks so much!! I will check back tomorrow [Blush]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting article idea! Here's my answers:
1. When I was 9, or 10. No single incident, just a general attraction to feet.
2. I have no idea! I guess it's just an "irrational" urge that I have.
3. Feet, alone. I do enjoy seeing girls in hose (without shoes); I like the way they change the colloration of feet.
4. a.I love seeing girls put their feet in different substances--mud, oil, chocolate syrup, grapes, etc. Nothing disgusting, though--ie, body fluids!
b. I guess I'd love to see large groups of women barefooted together.
5. Major connoisseur! [Smile]
6. I like girls who love going barefooted, and love foot massages. Turn off would be a lady who hates her feet, and thinks I'm a weirdo.
7. Not really, except for what I just said in the last question.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Elementary school, I'd say around 4th or 5th grade...
When I was about 10 years old..

2. Can't tell. I just liked them, feet just attracted me. I even ask myself today why feet?

3. Feet alone can do it but I like pedicured, clean feet with jewelry.

4. Since I like jewelry, fantasy is seeing feet with ring on every toe and ankle bracelets around every ankle.
And second fantasy...a girl who loves foot play more than I do. [Wink]

5. I'd say I'm pretty experienced for my age but feet aren't in a total control of my sexuality.

6. Turn on is a girl who's totally liberal about foot fetish and turn off is total otherwise.

7. Check last answer. I just couldn't date a girl who doesn't approve my love for female feet.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#1: These are hard for me to remember... I realized i was drawn to women's feet i think when i started to have sexual feelings for girls, around 5th grade. so i guess nothing evolved really, the first signs of arousal i ever had were seeing girls wearing short shorts, seeing their legs and most especially seeing their feet in sandals, after 5th grade around 6-8 i was strongly into it and was always scoping out girls in class playing with their shoes, (crossed legs and dangling, slippin gon and off rapidly, taking their feet out of their shoes and flexing them around etc.) and in the puberty days this just drove me so nuts, and i always knew it was different than what all my other buddies would talk about with sexual connotations so i was totally quiet about it.

#2: ive seen this one pop up around here and people have a lot to say about it, to be honest when im asked why feet? as in there is an intuitive reason i have no idea. i have been sexually aroused by women's feet ever since i can remember, and that in itself has always been beyond my control and totally intuitive so i have no answer to why i like women's feet. i guess now at age 23 i can describe things i LIKE about women's feet, such as the teasing nature they seem to have to me without women seeming to even know it, (and sometimes i think they do) and all the things that make them so feminine like nail polish, the smaller size, softness, etc....

#3: to this one, the feet alone are enough for me. but i like several other elements. in fact more accurate would be that the feet alone do not do it as much for me unless i see the whole girl and her face, etc., just nothing but feet at all are not all that attractive to me in most circumstances...
- i love to see women playing around with their shoes, because it seems so teasing, i get to see their feet and see them wiggling around and scrunching their soles, (a foot show if you will). i am incredibly turned on by women baring their feet no matter what shoes they are wearing.. like i love sandals and flip flops when girls are playing with them, dangling them etc., but if i see a girl with sneakers and no socks lets say, and i turn around and see that she has her legs crossed with one sneaker tossed aside and her bare foot swinging around freely i am done for..

#4: this is hard for me as i dont have definite specific unchanging fantasies at any given moment, so im gonna have to not follow the rules on this im afraid, all i can say is that i would love to be out on a date with a girl and have her kick off her shoe as shes talking to me/flirting with me, and start rubbing her foot on my leg and then up inbetween my legs like in movies, lolll

#5: i am about a 10 out of 10 when it comes to loving female feet, i cant say im a conoisseur because i dont know excactly what kind of female feet will turn me on at any particular moment, i have my favorite types, but they arent necessarily the types that will turn me on the most at any given time.

#6:i dont think i can say ive been turned off (yet) by anything a girl who is indulging my footlove has done, by turn ONs for me are: (after we have had a few experiences) if there isnt much talk about what she is going to do with her feet or what i am going to do, more just absent minded teasing moving smoothly into whatever...it is a big turn on for a girlfriend of mine to feel very free with her feet (away from but not excluding in the bedroom), to wear lots of revealing shoes or slip on shoes and to like to chill a lot with her feet out, or just plain barefoot (around the house especially), basically im very into foot teasing

#7:nothing too specific that hasnt been mentioned above...

hope this helps, i would have answered it more thoroughly for you if i had more time..

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question 1:
When did you first realize you were drawn to women's feet? How long and what events took place for this to evolve into an erotic/sexual desire?

I remember being attracted to female feet before I even liked girls, so I was something like five or six years old when I first noticed. I don't think there was ever some kind of "evolutionary process" to make it happen, it just seemed to always be around. If there was a series of events that made it happen or helped it along I sure don't remember them. I used to think it was because of my extraordinarily hot and sexy neighbor who ran all over creation on her bare feet that did it, but then, if the desire wasn't around to begin with it stands to reason that I wouldn't have noticed her lack of footwear.

I honestly don't know...and believe you me I used to beat myself up over it all through my teenage years. Now I see it for what it is...a blessing and a curse at the same time. Blessing 99% of the time, and a curse about 1% of the time...curse meaning an otherwise attractive girl will get shot down aesthetically if her feet aren't pretty as well.

Question 3:
Putting aside BSDM element, are the feet alone, enough or do you desire/ need other elements such as shoes, socks, pedicure, smell...? If so list them and explain why.

It depends on the girl. Personally speaking, I could care less about things like shoes, socks, and smell (I'm not a sniffer, so stinky feet instantly turn me off). Pedicures are optional because, like I say, it all depends on the girl. Some girls "need" painted toes, others are fine without them.

I do however really love dirty soles. Not dirty as in stinky or messy, but rather a dusty kind of dirt...the kind a girl gets when she simply doesn't wear shoes.

And of course foot jewelry...I love it! It's not a necessity per se', I just dig it to no end when I see a girl wearing any of it.

Question 4:

Barefoot damsels in distress, and that can encompass hundreds of different fantasies. Just take a girl, put her in a compromising scenario, have her barefoot, and I'm a happy guy.

The artwork on Chaingang Girls from Tibool and DeLucena is an easy way to get a good idea of what turns my crank in the fantasy realm. Just keep in mind if you view it that it's all fantasy and isn't meant to promote violence toward women.

Question 5:
Rate your foot fetish. Do you consider yourself a novice, someone who is moderately into feet, a connoisseur ... ?

Connoisseur...but what's interesting is that what I find "perfect" may actually serve as a turn-off for the next footguy. So I think you'll find a lot of us considering ourselves to be connoisseurs, but we're only connoisseurs for ourselves. Our standards aren't universal by any means. Why else do you think so many different types of foot sites exist?

Question 6

Turn-Offs:
*socks (toe socks especially)
*smelly feet
*hating to go barefoot
*any kind of shoes (sandals and flip-flops included)
*unkempt toenails
*hammer toes

Turn-Ons:
*loving or willing to go barefoot everywhere she can get away with it
*pride and care taken in her feet

Question 7
Lastly, is there anything about YOUR desires for feet that are important for your partner to know?

Simply put, she can't be a "prude" about her feet. Otherwise, see above about the turn-ons and turn-offs.

Hope this helps with your article. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Question 1:

It has been so long for me, since early childhood. I can remember being attracted to the feet of a woman who used to babysit me when I was 2-3 years old and feeling some very strange and strong feelings towards them. I couldn't put it into words back then. However, I couldn't deny that what I felt was pretty powerful and arousing.

Why not feet? Every guy has a part of a woman's body that "does it" for him or turns him on. Society seems to dictate what is supposedly "normal" for guys to be attracted to on a woman, with boobs and butt being the most common. Although most guys are predisposed to being attracted to those body parts naturally, society further validates it to the point that being attracted to almost anything else is deemed "weird". It's a pretty narrow-minded way of looking at things, in my opinion.

I think asking a guy who's into feet "Why feet?" is like asking a gay or lesbian person "Why are you gay/lesbian?" I think they can't explain it for themselves. It's just a part of who they are and a part of their sexuality. I didn't wake up one day and say to myself, "Gee, I think the conventional way most guys look at a woman's body and what they are attracted to and aroused by is a little bit too vanilla for me. I think I'll make a change and start getting aroused by women's feet." It's not a conscious decision. It's something that's a part of me that ended up being brought out somehow and not any kind of premeditated decision on my part.

Question 3:

I've never really been into the whole BDSM thing at all. I think that's a false idea people have when it comes to guys who have a foot fetish. Just because most people look at the act of kissing the feet as submissive, they think people with a foot fetish are submissive when, in fact, that's not the case for everyone. In fact, I consider myself to be dominant when it comes to a situation involving a woman's feet by taking control and letting her know exactly what I want through my actions.

Feet can be enough to satisfy my desire. However, I do like things that make women's feet look attractive such as high heeled shoes, nylons, toe rings, anklets, etc.. I do prefer women who get pedicures and paint their toenails but it's not always necessary, just so long as her feet look good. Smell can be a factor for some, but not overly so for me. I don't mind a little bit of foot smell.

Question 4:

Fantasy #1 - A woman and I go out to a rather fancy restaurant. We're all dressed up and the tablecloths at each table go all the way to the floor so no one can see underneath them. During our meal as we sit across from each other, she slips off her high heels under the table and brings her feet up to my crotch, slowly working them up and down and getting me hard. After the meal, we leave the restaurant and go home. Then I totally have my way with her and her feet.

Fantasy #2 - Two very attractive women with very attractive feet who know I have a foot fetish get together and seduce me using their feet. I end up massaging, kissing and licking their feet, suck on their toes, etc.. It all culminates with a footjob given to me by both women at the same time.

Question 5:

I would say I'm a connoisseur, since I've had a foot fetish since childhood and have had my share of experiences with women involving their feet.

Question 6

I would advise a woman to take care of her feet. After all, they turn me on and it would be unattractive to me if she didn't keep her feet looking good via pedicures and wearing various colors of toenail polish. Also, a woman should be open to getting foot massages and having her feet touched, played with, etc.. It's even better if the sensations of a foot massage and toe sucking feel erotic to her. Shoes that reveal her feet are definitely welcome. Boots would not be, not to mention socks. Although, socks sometimes just can't be avoided due to attire and what the climate may be. A definite turn off is a woman who is narrow-minded and refuses to try anything sensual or sexual with her feet and/or won't let anyone touch them and thinks it's "weird" that someone could be attracted to her feet.

Question 7

I would just say that a woman's feet can be just as erogenous as any other "normal" part of her body that guys are turned on by. As such, they can bring a guy a great amount of pleasure, as well as bring her a great amount of pleasure via foot massages, toe sucking, etc.. Just be open-minded about it and give it a try. You may not even realize that you may be, literally, standing on an overlooked, and very erogenous, part of your body!

[ November 02, 2007, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Fate111 ]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peaches:
I am putting together an article (for women)about men with foot fetish. This will be a two part article (with the later focusing on the BDSM side of foot worship).

If you men (sorry ladies) would so kindly indulge me by answering the following questions, I would be very grateful (and later on will post some "foot candy" of my own for you).

quote:
Question 1:

I was young. Maybe 3 or 4 years old. I too was attacted to my baby sitters feet. Most of my baby sitters took off their socks bacause feet went naked in the summer since it's not cold out. So the babysitters came to the house sockless and that was the best part for me. An overwhelming feeling like being really excited and aroused would be felt in my stomach area. I thought it was weird and it was only with nice feet, escpecially painted toes (and that same feeling happened when i saw boobs for the first time [Smile] )

quote:

I used to ask myself the same question. Why do I have wet dreams about feet? What the hell is this. I was so worried as to why this was. I even tried to get it out of my head but I woulfd always have to look. I serioussly thought something was wrong. but thanks to the internet and some other media, I realized that I wasn't the only one.

quote:
Question 3:

All I need is a sweet pair of symetrical, well taken care of feet with painted toes. Bare toes dont always do it for me. I guess that's why i have never been a fan of the french pedicure. Other elements such as the smell are a bonus. Shoes are a great way to display the foot, as long as they compliment the foot. But the foot itself will do

quote:
Question 4:

One fantasy would be to (this may sound more crazy than impossible) is to have all my ex's and have my own private foot session. Miltiple pais of feet is such a turn on, especaily if they're all wiggling and spreading their toes (toe spreads rule)

Another would be to kiss and massage a woman with large feet. Te bigger the better sometimes.

quote:
Question 5:

A connosieur i guess. It can all be based on your liking. One may think ones feet are too small, toes too short, soles too wide etc. I guess we just and critique, like a wine tasting. "her soles are great but sh's got long toes, I hate long toes" <--- just and example, cause i love long toes.

quote:
Question 6

Turn-offs
toes that are bitten.
self concious women about their feet.
unkept nails.
unkept feet.
negative and close mindedness towards the whle fetish.
Women that paint, pedicure, buy sexy shoes, and hate the attention their feet may recieve.
Calling us foot freaks

Turn ons
Good upkeep
lotion
foot flirting
feet talk
open mindedness about it
thinking (hopefully knowing soon) that the ftish is normal like guy liking boobs

quote:
Question 7

She knows that I will never say no to a foot massage

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peaches
Board Regular
Member # 27267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peaches   Author's Homepage   Email peaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.. this is truly insightful!! keep the answers coming!!

http://www.fetishphonegirls.com/feet.jpg

enjoy!!
xoxo

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am putting together an article (for women) about men with foot fetish.

Good for you. We can always use some good, or at least honest and informative press.

quote:
I would be very grateful (and later on will post some "foot candy" of my own for you).
Always good to be thrown a bone! We appreciate that!

*Grabbing a second cup of coffee before launching into this project*

Q: When did you first realize you were drawn to women's feet?

A: As I headed into puberty when I was in my pre-teens (11-12ish)

Q: How long and what events took place for this to evolve into an erotic/sexual desire?

A: I became aware of my sexual attraction to feet and arousal by feet while visiting a community pool almost daily during the summers. I noticed that I loved:

- looking at the beautiful curves of a girl's feet (the shape of their toes, arches and wrinkly soles) and seeing their wet toeprints on the pool deck when they hopped out of the water.

- seeing wet skin, especially wet feet.

- seeing women and girls wear sandals, especially thong sandals or flip-flops, thereby "showing off" their feet (though they were not as nearly as popular and wide-spread as they are today)

- Seeing girls barefoot, especially when they were barefoot in unusual (barefoot in the grocery store) or uncomfortable situations (walking barefoot through the cold rain or across hot pavement)

- anklets. I saw my first anklets on a pair of twins girls. They were made from black/tan leather. I not only loved the way it looked on the ankle, but also that it made the other ankle (without the anklet) look even barer. (This was well before toe rings were worn, which I instantly fell in love with when they became popular). Foot jewelry drives me wild.

Q: Why feet?

A: A question all of us would love to answer, but most of us only can roughly theorize an answer to. I really have no idea.

Q:Putting aside BSDM element, are the feet alone, enough or do you desire/ need other elements such as shoes, socks, pedicure, smell...?

A: I have a strong attraction to barefeet, feet in sandals and flip-flops, and certain styles of thong/strappy sandals alone.

There is always the question of whether one is truly in the bonds of a fetish or just a strong attraction to. I seem to be fighting a true fetish, as many times I need to see and/or feel my wife's barefeet or footwear in order to get aroused, stay aroused and even climax. Footwear, foot jewelry, pedicures just add to the attraction and desire most of the time.

Q: In 3-5 sentences each, describe your top 2 foot fantasy scenarios.

A1: Having my wife fulfill a day-long foot-focused fantasy which would include: wearing sandals, going barefoot, playing footsie, letting me play with her feet while driving, massaging her feet, kissing and licking her feet and culminating with a footjob.

A2: Being able to enjoy the feet of several women at the same time preferably including my wife who would both do things with the other girl's feet as well as allow them to do stuff with hers.

Q: Rate your foot fetish. Do you consider yourself a novice, someone who is moderately into feet, a connoisseur ... ?

A: Definitely a connoisseur. I've had my fetish now for thirty some years and have seen a lot of feet! Fortunately I finally told my wife about my fetish and she has totally indulged me in all my desires, doing things I NEVER thought she'd do.

Q: In offering advice to first time ladies, Turn-Offs & Turn-On's:

A: I think the most we as footguys can hope for, is a girl who is open-minded and will at least let her man discuss and try foot things with her. The biggest turn-off for me is hearing girls emphatically say "Ewe, feet are gross."

Other turn-offs:
-Feet that are not well cared for
-Women that show off their feet (pedicures, sexy shoes, foot jewlery) but hate the attention their feet may recieve.

Turn ons:
-Well cared for feet in general
-Augmented foot beauty: pedicures, foot jewlery, sexy shoes
-Flirting with their feet/shoes
-Foot talk, both in general conversation as well as during foreplay and sex
-Accepting that the fetish is no different than any other attraction or fetish that guys have.

Though my wife never openly said it, she thought very little of her feet, and though she had heard of foot fetishists, had never dreamed anyone would be sexually attracted to hers. In addition, her feet were very ticklish. But after being totally honest with her about my foot fetish and discussing foot things with her she now wears foot jewlery for me 24/7, sandals and flip-flops year around (we're in Florida), and let's me kiss, lick and suck her feet and toes- finding it very sensual.

Q: Lastly, is there anything about YOUR desires for feet that are important for your partner to know?

A: Everything! And my wife now knows them all. Though in my case I kept it from her (for fear of her thinking me a pervert) for close to 23 years, I finally had to tell her, and I'm so glad I did.

[ November 02, 2007, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some very nice and artsy photos there, i am getting more into that type of realm... beautiful toes as well

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1-when i started watching porno movies. the scenes where the girls showed feet were the only scene i wanted to see..... over and over again. i was about sixteen.

2- don't really know how to answer that one; because they turn me on and i love everything about them, from the look to the smell.

3- feet smell and look are what i love about feet.

4- right after long work-day feet. and to see another woman making love to my wife's feet.

5-i don't need feet to come but i don't want to come without them.

6- offs- long nails, dirty feet(not to be confuse with smelly and sweaty feet which i love), chonky looking feet(the so called "meaty feet"), stockings.
ons- sweaty and smelly feet, long(not too long)toes, sneakers without socks.

7-she knows everything i want her to know.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my answers.

1. I can remember asking babysitters to smell their feet at the age of five. Most of them probably thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes. From age five on, I have loved female feet.

2. I love feet for several reasons. I love the pedicured toenails, and the fact that they can be ticklish.

3. Yes, for me, seeing a girl's feet can be enough for arousal.

4. My top two foot fantasies. One would be smelling a girl's feet right after she had come home from work, or a run, and taken off her shoes and socks, when they were sweaty.
Another involves bondage. I fantasize of a girl chained to a wall, barefoot, as I worship, fondle, and tickle her feet, and she cant get away, because of being chained.

5. I have an extreme foot fetish. I dont think I could stay with a partner long term where I could not be in contact with her bare feet at least sometimes.

6. Turn ons of feet: I like soft soles, red polished toenails, and very to extremely ticklish feet. I also like wrinkled soles.
As for turnoffs: I dislike hard and calloused soles, and unkempt toenails.

7, I would want my partner to know that feet are an important part of the greater sexual experience for me, and, that for me to be completely sexually satisfied, I would need contact with her feet during foreplay and sex. To be deprived of such, would be an incomplete sexual experience for me. Hopefully, she would understand that.

I hope my answers were satisfactory.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 Was 7 years old and loved to smell my female cousin’s feet and footwear.

2 I find feet so sexy – mostly the way they look but also the way they smell.

3 All additions to the feet are welcome stockings, toe polish and yes stinky ness!

4 A footjob from Victoria Beckham while Billie Piper allows me to smell her feet.
Cheryl Hines demands that I lick all of her high heels until no toeprints remain.

5 A connoisseur

6 Turn off – her being too shy about her feet . Turn on – loving the scent of her own feet

7 I like the smell of female feet – not “dirty” feet but aromatic fem feet

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you will let us all know where and when your article is to appear ?

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peaches
Board Regular
Member # 27267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peaches   Author's Homepage   Email peaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks drew!!

Im glad you like the photos.. I wasnt really going for artsy when they were taken. Im a barefoot kinda girl and very tactile.

Walking on a beach with polished glass and letting the cool water rush over them .. freaking wonderful1!!

Spring is also my favorite time ... I had a wonderful phone call with a foot guy the day before and told him about my appt for a pedicure. I asked him what he wanted on my toes and I would post a photo for him.

The next day I was walking in the yard and the rose peddles made a wonderful soft femine carpet to stroll on.. and a unique photo for him.

My next pedicure is next week (and suggestions for thanksgiving or fall toes?)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links