Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Writing an Article - i have Questions (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Writing an Article - i have Questions
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question 1:
When did you first realize you were drawn to women's feet? How long and what events took place for this to evolve into an erotic/sexual desire?

Probably 2 or 3. Sexually around 7 or 8.

Question 2: Why feet?

I think it was just a general attraction to the typical 20-something woman's body. At the time feet were the only thing that was usually covered up that I would occasionally see exposed.

Question 3:
Putting aside BSDM element, are the feet alone, enough or do you desire/ need other elements such as shoes, socks, pedicure, smell...? If so list them and explain why.

I've noticed that while there are different sub genres of the fetish, the major divide is between those looking at feet as something to be submissive to and "Other" I suppose I'm "Other" as I don't desire to be submissive to feet. I'm not much on smell or socks either. I mostly find the form of the female foot erotic and find its innate sensitivity fascinating. I like that stimulating it causes an intense reaction, much like any of a woman's other erogenous zones.

Question 4:
In 3-5 sentences each, describe your top 2 foot fantasy scenarios.

Something involving a lot of naked women with their feet in the air somehow. Perhaps laying on their backs, like a field of tall grass except legs, and then exploring it.

Maybe a variation on the previous involving some kind of naked crowd surfing. I really don't know, when I fantasize it tends to be more abstract and disjoint imagery than specific images or ideas.

Question 5:
Rate your foot fetish. Do you consider yourself a novice, someone who is moderately into feet, a connoisseur ... ?

Connoisseur naturally...

Question 6
In offering advice to first time ladies, Turn-Offs & Turn-On's:

Regarding feet play? I would count uncleanliness and strong smell as turnoffs, as well as unmaintained feet. I don't like feet to be the end-all main focus of sex, rather a favorite parallel event.

Question 7
Lastly, is there anything about YOUR desires for feet that are important for your partner to know?

I suppose that the attraction to a womans feet isn't necessarily the sole fixation that many people mistakenly believe it to be. Femininity attracts attention, and a person who has a foot fetish sees the femininity of a womans feet. There are other parts of a woman's body that are more obviously unique to the female, like breasts which enjoy a larger following. There are parts of a female's body which are very subtly feminine, like the knee or the clavicle or the jaw line, which probably enjoy less of a following than feet. There's nothing distinctly feminine about a woman's elbow which is probably why not a whole lot of people have an elbow fetish. Essentially those who find women sexy like any feature on a woman that identifies her as a woman. I don't think any fetish for any body part is anything more complicated than that.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[quote="peaches"]Question 1:
When did you first realize you were drawn to women's feet? How long and what events took place for this to evolve into an erotic/sexual desire?[/quote]

I realised I had a weakness for feet in first grade. nothing sexual.. just an adrenaline rush around pretty feet. didn't pay it too much mind. IN second grade.. the awareness became more noticeable and the distractability increased and a teacher pointed it out to me that i daydreamed whenever her shoes came off.

after that.. i payed it much closer attention as to not get caught.

somewhere around the 5th grade... the idea that feet are sexual started to take shape. one of two key events.. a teacher propped her feet on the chair in front of my desk and i could smell her feet (they were close). i thought she was hot too. second event was similar also, but not in school. a friend of my mom's came over the house.. and my mom asked me to get her slippers. and trying to be cute. i took off her shoes for her. the scent and sight hit me hard in a most perculiar sense.. one that i'd later realize was sexual in nature.

through much understanding and self-study... i've come to grip with my interest... and now i'm not so 'taken' and 'striken' by the sight of feet. however.. the interst hasn't changed. just the novelty associated with not knowing has worn some.. and is not replaced with a mature appreciation and comfort in that knowledge.

[quote="peaches"]
Question 2: Why feet?[/quote]

that question to me reads.. why do I like women. I just do. Everything visually about a woman appeals to me. breast.. feet.. butts.. legs... toned arms... beautiful faces.. long hair.. short hair. women period appeals to me.

feet a bit more.. because I feel it's more original than saying you like breast. most all americans like either breast or butts. (depending on a few factors)... the saying goes. feet... more original.

it takes a mature sensitive manly man to appreciate feet comfortably... is what i tell myself.

[quote="peaches"]
Question 3:
Putting aside BSDM element, are the feet alone, enough or do you desire/ need other elements such as shoes, socks, pedicure, smell...? If so list them and explain why.[/quote]

depending on the feet. that can be it.

but i love hosed feet... it's like candy wrapping that can be removed to enjoy the candy anytime you want.

i am a huge fan of tall high heel pumps. the taller the better. gives the foot a very erotic shape.... and scent (at times)

I'm not too picky on pedicures.. but when I do let myself get picky.. french pedi with most hose and bare is the way to go.. but with black sheer hose... red nails is the way to rock!

socks are no good.. blocks the essential view of the foot. gotta see the foot (although I'll tolerate thin socks)

I don't like stinky feet. just fragrances feet or no-smell feet.. so a little sweat.. (musk scent prefered....) mixed with perfume.. scent of nylon and leather from the shoe.. yeah.. i'm in the zone.

[quote="peaches"]
Question 4:
In 3-5 sentences each, describe your top 2 foot fantasy scenarios.[/quote]

really hard to say... but here goes.

dinner for two.. woman has had her heels for about 4 hours prior to dinner. at some point.. she places her heeled feet on my lap.. i remove the shoe.. start to massage her feet. her feet are close enough to me (and not covered by the table cloth) so i can enjoy the aroma (as faint as it may be).. and after the massage.. she proceeds to rub me and arouse me... you get the picture.

second one.. a good long day out on the town.. she's worn her heels for a while.. we get back to our place.. i take her heels off. massage her feet. nibble on her toes.. at some point.. she'll press her hosed feet against my chest and using her toes.. massage my chest.. then slip slowly lower to my abs. then.. i remove her hose... massage some more.. then.. while we start to make out.. she continues to rub her feet all over me.

[quote="peaches"}
Question 5:
Rate your foot fetish. Do you consider yourself a novice, someone who is moderately into feet, a connoisseur ... ?[/quote]

I don't call it a fetish.. that doesn't really fit the bill. i have a keen interest and am quite knowledgeable. but it's not necessary to have in any regular amounts or at any given point in time. (yeah alot of folks here have questioned that position of mines)

[quote="peaches"}
Question 6
In offering advice to first time ladies, Turn-Offs & Turn-On's:[/quote]

turn ons
-confidence about showing your toes and having them played with
-openess to try whatever i'm into (heels. hose. massages. nibbling.. etc)
-well kept feet and toes
-some occassional teasing shoeplay
-footsies during romantic moments

turn offs
-shyness
-fear i'll smell her feet
-poorly maintained feet (as in "i play on sandpaper and love trashing my feet" or never touched lotion ever)
-super stinky feet
-ashy feet
-callous. hard feet. rough feet.
-overly eager to show me you're ok with my interst when in fact you aren't.. and thus.. act the fool in public and embarass the both of us.
-
[quote="peaches"]
Question 7
Lastly, is there anything about YOUR desires for feet that are important for your partner to know?[/quote]

although i love feet.... i rather have my partner's feet than any other. and when around other feet.. it's not the same as my partner's feet. denying me your feet (my partner's feet) can be very hurtful and rejecting.

when single.. it's a whole different ballgame!

[quote="peaches"]
Thanks so much!! I will check back tomorrow [Blush][/quote]

this was interesting! thanks for sharing.. and nice pics you posted. creative.. artsy... and great looking toes!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question 1:
When did you first realize you were drawn to women's feet? How long and what events took place for this to evolve into an erotic/sexual desire?

Very young. I was watching "Sesame Street" and they counted to 10 on a girl's toes, if that helps.

Question 2: Why feet?

No idea. I've wondered. Maybe it's because everyone else thinks they're ugly. I quite trying to figure it out.

Question 3:
Putting aside BSDM element, are the feet alone, enough or do you desire/ need other elements such as shoes, socks, pedicure, smell...? If so list them and explain why.

Feet will do. A lot depends on the feet and especially who they're attached to. When I look at pix, i like to see the girl's face.

Question 4:
In 3-5 sentences each, describe your top 2 foot fantasy scenarios.

a. 2 woman, 20 toes...preferably asian women. Getting a footjob while the other one blows me.

b. A totally unexpected/spontaneous foot fetish adventure with a stranger or a co-worker maybe. Something totally out of nowhere that involved a lot of teasing, her sucking her own toes and seducing me. Maybe she sknew or heard about my fetish and goes about teasing me into a seduction using her feet.

Question 5:
Rate your foot fetish. Do you consider yourself a novice, someone who is moderately into feet, a connoisseur ... ?

The last one.

Question 6
In offering advice to first time ladies, Turn-Offs & Turn-On's:

Turn-ons: Indulgence, smiles, red nails, soles, enthusiasm

Turn offs: Closed mindedness, french pedicures or unpainted toes, jacked up feet

Question 7
Lastly, is there anything about YOUR desires for feet that are important for your partner to know?

She knows.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OP,

Can we read the article when you're done? Can you post it?

thanks

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok here goes

Q1: I was about 3-4 years old when i first descovered my interest in them, it was through one of my sisters friends who used to come to our house frequentley and i found her attractive, anyways, one particular instance, she was sitting barefoot, and that caught my eye, I had dreams later a few dreams of her strokin my footsies with her toes, the thought of this turned my interest into a sexual desire and i wanted to experience that feel, for real.

Q2: Because I love footsie, the lovely feeling of a womans feet stroking my soles up and down with her toes is absaloutley fantastic!

Q3:Obviously the woman is important to me as my special person who i care about the most, but if we are just talking about feet then im not really into anything else like shoes or socks or nothing. I do however like a woman to dress up in a sort of authority figure or business woman when shes barefoot.

Q4: I am a bit of a tickle lover aswell, so my first fantasy would to have my own feet in stocks and tickled by a womans toes, id really like it to tickle loads.

And when im out of breath finish me off with a nice soft, slow foot-job, that would be the second fantasy although its sort of part 2 to the first.

Q5: I would say i am a novice, i have yet to experience anything i have mentioned to any magnitude, only minor none intentional experiences. I regard myself as a foot lover, not fetishist as it isnt the only thing i am into, and i dont rely on it to get sexually aroused, its just a turn on like boobs or butts to the next guy.

Q6: Turn ons would be an open minded woman who would be willing to learn about my desire would enjoy indulging me this way knowing that she is making me the happiest guy in the world and knowing that i would return the favor x10 when shes finished.
Also a woman who liked been barefoot and to tease me with it at times.

Turn off would be a close minded woman who hates her own feet and showing them, regarding me as some freak or weirdo, or even if she did accept it, i wouldnt like her to indulge me if its only to satisfy me when she is hating it on the inside.

Q7: I think its important for them to know that im a lover and not a fetishist, I am interested in the whole of her not just her feet, I suppose its important for them to know that we arent all the same and not all foot guys like exactly the same desires, mine been footsie possibly footjobs even though i have yet to experience one, nothing else really.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peaches
Board Regular
Member # 27267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peaches   Author's Homepage   Email peaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone for your imput. With only a few days to put this together, I truely appreciate solid feedback from footfetish people!

I will try to post the article shortly.
[Blush] )

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question for you, Peaches: How do you feel about women's feet? Would you agree that they are attractive female body parts?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links