Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your favorite foot size!? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What's your favorite foot size!?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it's between size 5 and 7.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Between a 10 and a 13 but i would never turn i chick down cause of the size of her feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iop
Loyal Member
Member # 26458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iop   Email iop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, its not the size which matters, for me its the delicate shape of the feet, clean freshly pedicured soft soles, dainty long toes is what matters.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree wit feetluvr but yea i like just about any size.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 8 thru 10 is in my opinion the sweet spot, but as I always say there are exceptions to on either side of the spectrum.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 5 and smaller are my magic numbers.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7 and up are cool with me.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anywhere between a 3 (UK) = 5 (US)
and a 4 (UK) = 6 (US)

yep i like small female feet !

victoria beckham wears a 4 1/2 uk size

but big ones can be sexy too.

[Smile]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 6 to 11 range generally, with 8 being a nice overall size.

The arch and the shape are important too!

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lance
Board Regular
Member # 2159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lance   Email Lance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7-9 and well proportioned.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:

8-9. ................But 9, is the BEST........ [Jerkoff]
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teryon
Major Player
Member # 13959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teryon   Email Teryon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5-7, wide with short stubby toes, short & small heels.
Posts: 130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really prefer a female feet to be a size 9 and up and sometimes 6 and smaller. I love those big meaty, wide feet which is sexy. I mean, curver toes, lots of wrinkles on the soles, with a veiny high arch with a female bodybuilder achiles tendon. In a part of 4" high-heels pump or sandle high heel shoe. By all mean, if she has tanned legs with a muscle calves.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links