Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your favorite foot size!? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What's your favorite foot size!?
illcumonem
Loyal Member
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illcumonem   Email illcumonem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are the smallest size feet you've ever seen?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6 or 7
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tls
Board Regular
Member # 6800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tls   Email tls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big for me: size 10 and up, but if I had to pick a perfect size I think I would have to go with 11, with long toes.

However, I find size 10.5 very intriguing too - and I think the reason is because I don't think a lot of womens shoes come in size 10.5 - they often go from sizes 5-10, including half sizes, plus 11 and sometimes 12. Therefore, a woman who declares she wears a size 10.5, instead of fudging and squeezing into a 10, is not ashamed of her big feet - and I find this very sexy.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a lover all sizes. The bigger they are the more there is to love and enjoy.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not so much about size..... its about width!

wide feet really appeal to me.

the bigger the feet and the wider they are is lovely! the chances of them being MEATY is quite high so i enjoy that even more!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love small feet: european 36 to 38. Short toes, meaty and wrinkled soles.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7 and up
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really car how big or small as long as they smell I'm happy!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longsolelover
Board Regular
Member # 28051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longsolelover   Email longsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
size 8 up to open...Usually i find big feet more attractive but there are also ladies with smaller feet and long toes and great shape(fa.kimmie& kellie from sos.)i love bigfooted beauties...
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all are good

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toewrestling
Elite Trooper
Member # 18881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toewrestling   Email toewrestling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like big feet, I want to f**k big feet as Mikayla but I am not married, and I would prefer my wife with 38 or 39 europe size
Posts: 307 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 7 is perfect for me. My wife wears a size 7.5 and her's are great. I'd say sizes 6.5 through 7.5
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wistasse
Board Regular
Member # 32729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wistasse   Email wistasse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<6 for me. i like it if she has trouble finding shoes that fit! she can always put them in my mouth if they get cold
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7 1/2 like my wife's!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links