Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » metally challenged with f/f

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: metally challenged with f/f
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I just wanted to share this. I work a shitty fast food-ish job to get through school and we have a special needs (pc?) employee who comes in twice a week to do some menial tasks for the store, mostly for the tax credit the company gets. Anyways he's a giant man with the mental faculties of an 8 year old and gives everyone fits who has to work with him. The guardians or handlers or whatever you call the people who watch him 24/7 are always making jokes about how he likes women's feet. Any takes on this?

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he's not so crazy after all. [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With mentally handicapped adults, most if not all behaviors are simply indicative of their mental age, in his case age 8. It can be plain fascination and inquisitiveness or an infatuation-but not on the level that we deal with it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or maybe it shows insight into how perhaps that part of our brain either never fully developed, or has a cross over type of action. If we were 8 years old (which we were) and had a fascination with feet (which most of us did) it would most likely be harmless at that point,(most 8 year olds don't know alot of sexual desire) and of course not on our level of dealing with it. But as the mind progresses, the child ages, and interests change/develop, sexual maturation/desires,(puberty) before you know it, we've grown into foot lovers!

Make sense to anybody else?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Maybe he's not so crazy after all. [Big Grin]

_fjb_

Now that was funny. but how retarded can he be, he likes feet. in my view, he is doing much better than those guys who don't like feet; they are have got to be crazy.LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Handlers?

Someone needs in a course in PC ASAP.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
If we were 8 years old (which we were) and had a fascination with feet (which most of us did) it would most likely be harmless at that point,(most 8 year olds don't know alot of sexual desire) and of course not on our level of dealing with it. But as the mind progresses, the child ages, and interests change/develop, sexual maturation/desires,(puberty) before you know it, we've grown into foot lovers!

Makes sense to me. I can remember being attracted to female feet before I was even attracted to females...of course I was younger than eight, because I started liking girls as a whole at a pretty early age.

Of course you know somebody else would probably try to use this "man-child" as an example of the "perversion" or "lack of mental capacity" that supposedly exists in all us foot guys...but oh well. You're going to have haters and detractors over anything and everything in this world.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol this definitly doesn't make us look good in their eyes

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
Or maybe it shows insight into how perhaps that part of our brain either never fully developed, or has a cross over type of action. If we were 8 years old (which we were) and had a fascination with feet (which most of us did) it would most likely be harmless at that point,(most 8 year olds don't know alot of sexual desire) and of course not on our level of dealing with it. But as the mind progresses, the child ages, and interests change/develop, sexual maturation/desires,(puberty) before you know it, we've grown into foot lovers!

That definitely makes sense to me because I had my fetish since I was four, but I didn't relate it to anything sexual or even have the proper term for it until I was maybe 12 or so. I had sexual desires before that age but the love of feet and love(want lol) of sex hadn't crossed paths yet. It's kind of amazing to me that I actually remember the exact moment in my life that I realized feet could be sexual.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he's mentally retarded, he probably also has no social skills. This means that one day, he might say something inappropriate to a female customer about her feet. Or worse, he might even try to fondle them. And I definitely have a problem with that.
I guess he's harmless so long as he only makes innocent comments on women's feet. That's something his guardians should talk with him about.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links