Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Latina's only like to show their feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do Latina's only like to show their feet?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 8 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seriously question this. It seems like they love to go barefoot or exposing their feet at all times. I was at a Halloween party this past October where it was like negative degrees outside, just FREEZING. Well this one chick my friend and I picked up was wearing flip flops. She was of course latina. I was like, daaaamn. So sexy. But do they really like it when guys go all out on their feet? It seems they are more of a show but don't touch.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to agree with your take on the fact that they do wear sandals even in cold weather. My wife will go barefoot year round as will her mom and sister. it is a treat for me, since each has her own foot shape. Her mom has stubby toes and wide flat soles, while my wife also has sort of flat soles, her toes are longer and shaplier. Her sister is awesome. She has very long and wide feet with toes like fingers. They feel tough to the touch, but she is super ticlish and sensitive as they all are.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thinks since the majority of our latina ladies have tan brown soles, the tend to naturally have a perfect color to them... not too dark, not too pale making them by nature a nice golden tone. With this they are able to paint a variety of nail polish both Dark shades and bright so their toes are always flaunting a nice eye catching polish and in turn more willing to show them off in flip flops etc...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
isn't this sterotyping [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I do see a lot of Latin women wearing sandals, even in cold weather. One of the girls in my office is from South America, and I've seen her wear them in the snow!
No, I don't think it's a stereotype, in this case.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latina Feet can't be beat!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe they are so use to the warm climate of thier native country, that they are used to it.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my main question for this topic was, do you feel latina women are a more show but don't touch with their feet?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYKFan82
Board Regular
Member # 27321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYKFan82   Author's Homepage   Email NYKFan82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Latina feet!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
isn't this sterotyping [Big Grin]

Little Bit....

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a Latino speaking on behalf of me only. Getting at anyones feet is an equal mix. This is only a conversation not bullhorns allowed. Women are Women no matter what nationality they are. I have gamed my way to playing with lots of feet. And nationality had nothing to do with it. The smarter they were the easier it was... Cause they were always willing to experiment.
YOGI
P.S. Oscarthemonkey had it right
"Latina feet can't be beat". [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUESTION: Well my main question for this topic was, do you feel latina women are a more show but don't touch with their feet?

Response: My experience with Latinas is that once you are close enough and are intimate they will let you touch their feet. My wife for example wakes me up for sex by rubbing her sticky soft toes on my legs.

Her sister comes in and asks me to rub her feet. And if she is in the mood I can even tickle her soles and maybe even suck her toes. Some Latinas are very off on feet tho. They feel their feet are ugly. It is up to us to let them know how nice we think they are....

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what part of the country are you from? stereotype gallore man!!!!! in my neck of the woods.. they keep their toes covered in sneakers and boots.. why... they're always cold!!!! it's the caucasian gals with feet out year round..... not the minorities.....

so..... enjoy your good fortune whereever you are... i don't have that fortune.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish this were true of all of them, even though I do see this trait with a lot of them. I like latina women, though two of the ones that have liked me the most haven’t been into the sandals or flip-flop scene as much as I would like to see. I did date one latina gal who wore flip-flops a lot, though her personality was a disastrous situation. One latina gal with an otherwise compatible personality that I like, unfortunately has the bad habit of wearing socks with sandals in the middle of summer in a hot climate.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this is Los Angeles. And Latin women have their feet out all the time. 24/7 365 here and you can touch them. If your "Cool Enough"
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links